ASU...and a few others

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Post my plays before I go out...20 more hours for the continous march for the Roses for my Sun-Devils. Speaking of them:D

ASU -3, 3.5 or 4. I got it at 3. My write up is in the thread titled "The ASU line is a joke...again." Team isnt getting the proper respect. People look at the sched. and see losses to Nebraska and N.C.. The Nebraska game, Walter wasn't starting and the difference between him and Christiansen is the difference between John Elway and John Kitna. The N.C. game was let down that we still should have won by 20. We didnt, but I am happy about it now because I am getting great value.

Indiana +8. Give me an 8 point dog playing the Illini. They lost straight up to SJSU, and Indiana is on the upswing. May win outright.

UAB -8. Ndnfan got me to look at this game, and I really like it. All this "they play terrible on the road" garbage can be thrown out the window when playing the worst team in Division 1 A. As ndnfan said, Army gave it their all last week and still lost by DD.

N Texas -4. I think a shutout is certainly possible here. UL Laf. is a HORRIBLE offensive team, and N Texas is very strong on the defensive end. We know defense wins games. N Texas is no prize offensively either, but they should score 2 touchdowns at least.

K St -31 at Baylor. Love betting K State when laying the big wood, at home or away. Snyder loves to cover these games for whatever reason. He is the reason for this play, and the fact that Baylor got shutout the past 2 games. I have a feeling Baylor may score early, but K State will control it from then on.

Have a good weekend. Wish me luck in college football and the greatest day in racing...the Breeders Cup.:thumb:

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Marra,

Figures you'd be going against my Army system play. . . check out the weather as it could play a factor in that game.

Gl with ASU. . . should be solid as long as they don't letdown after the huge win last weekend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Good call on the Army game Nickelback. Just got home from the ASU game. Great game on both sides of the ball. They scored 2 garbage TD's at the end. Pac 10 game of the year thusfar next week at Washington State. Good luck. I am going to celebrate!!!!

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Marra,

I've gotta agree with ASU next week. . . Arizona played horrible yet was able to hang in the game until the 4th quarter. Very strange. I'll be looking for a total in this one as I see both teams airing it out. . . anything under 70 deserves a look at the under!

ASU ML would hold good value as well since they have a good shot at winning.

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
i hear a nice party is going down on frat row tonight ...las t house on rural forget the name of it....i wish i was back in az.....suggs .5 sack from record!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg