Atlanta is the winner tonite

ElvisTCB

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
i rarely make more than 1 or 2 plays a week,
i am not always right, but i have made money the
last 17 years betting NFL. I would rather guys on this site, that have the guts to make picks, win rather than the books-online books, and vegas who all make most of their moneys on vigs and chump bets. Yesterday i begged u all to take the
Colts-there are not many picks that easy. Tonite is a rare occasion-Atlanta is young and hungy, Philly has been there to many times and will start to show there lack of enthusiasm for winning. Atlanta
will win this without a doubt-everything is there tonite for the Falcons to win this. Bet this Big plus the point-The KING told u yesterday to lay it on the line with the Colts and do the same with Atlanta tonite. I am not a tout service, just a gambler that wants the books to share the wealth.

Sadavis65

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2005
Thanks for your input, I rarely post on this site as well, and I may be just considered ignorant by half the people on this message board for saying this but I still would argue that Baltimore was the right side last night. Yea, they lost, so obviously they WERENT the right side but it wasnt by any means a Lock bet on the side of the colts. If anything that game shouldnt have been no action, but i got greedy and tried to catch up for my dang Minny and St. Louis debacles (which i will admit, I was a sucker). The ravens had there opportunities and should have won that ballgame. Who'd have know Mr. Clutch, Stover couldnt kick last night, Who'd have know Boller would go out of the game, or who'd have known that TD drive extended by the colts on a penalty would have happened, etc. etc. Just my opinion, and like i said, may be an ignorant one. I may also be influenced my by utter dislike of the colts. I just think you should watch out gettin on the colts religously, I dont see them doin well ATS consistently this year. And I start by sayin they dont cover the points against the Jags next week. I picked 3 winners and 3 losers yesterday but didnt place my units correctly so got murdered. Thats my biggest prob with bettin and I use all the people on this site for help in that area. I really like to coattail Raymond, although he doesnt even realize Im a fan. I prob wont post much more until i can become respectable as a capper and better, but I continue to follow this message board for help! Thanks for all the good work you guys do! And thanks again for you input on tonights game. Im not so sure its a Lock for the Falcons, and I am on the other side, But i wish you the best of Luck! Thank you!!

Sadavis65

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2005
Also, I noticed the Patriots got an early line at -3 at Bet Jamaica. Im a big patriots fan, so once again may be influenced but do the Panthers really have the team to pull out that kind of upset? Let me know yalls input! Thanks again!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

repoman

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2005
Bronx, New York
I remember a thread like this which basically said that the Miami Heat will ASSUREDLY beat the Pistons in game 7. I found it hilarious.This will go in that exact same category if the Falcons lose.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie