attn:Barfy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Barfy, you posted this trash in my contest thread. Let's get a few things straight. First off, I have always encouraged people to practice their capping in my thread, even if they were already mulliganized. There are about 10 people who do just that. So nobody is trying to prevent you from playing.

I should have reported your post to the moderator, but I cut you some slack. I'm not going to show it to my crew either, just because i'm a nice guy and I don't want any trouble out in Vegas.

I hope you realize that threats and vulgar language will get you nowhere in this world.

As far as posting at this forum goes, well I have flawlessly run three contests here. I don't see anybody else lining up to run the contests. It's hard work. The only time I ever see you post is to try to disrupt my contests.

Feel free to practice capping in my contest threads, but KEEP THE NONSENSE OUT!!!!!

barfly

Petey, I'm gonna play and you can't stop me!

Can't wait to tell you what a fuking piece of chit you are to your face! I'm sure I'll be waiting in a LONG line.

BTW, feel free to show this to your friends

How you are allowed to continue to post on this forum is beyond me.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
your contests are the biggest waste of time i have seen on this forum......they clutter the board, and contribute absolutely nothing to handicapping......and for that matter, you don't either....you just cause problems with people and never once have i seen you post an angle on a game....

go to wagertrash and run your smack over there.....you will fit in much better

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
freeze

freeze

Dr. Freeze, we had 115 people sign-up for the PPPP(3). It just keeps growing and growing with each edition. Nothing can stop it, it's like a runaway train. Stop being a PPPP playa hata and jump on board for the PPPP(4), coming this spring!

PP

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
freeze

you will be sorry for saying that when Petey sells his contest ideas at the Mirage and Ceasars Palace next spring.

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
PP

PP

Yo chill on my homey bro. Cheeeit.

afro.gif