Aubie

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
Did what you told me and 2 days later got a call for a job interview - Thanks good call!

I am in Albany and I am moving out to Buffalo - the company is holding a phone interview..

I have never had a phone interview - anything I should be aware of that you can think of?

I am applying for an IT Tech position, thanks a lot for your help!

DJ

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

aubie

Registered
Forum Member
May 1, 2004
The heart of dixie
aunetwork.com
I have heard of phone interviews before. Not a very big fan of them though. Sometimes they are just automated machines with multiple choice answers but most of the time it is some under paid clerk with an attitude so dont take it too seriously.

Congrats on the job though. I hope it has all you want .

Most of the time employers want to know why you left your last position and how many jobs you have had. They just dont want to train someone and have them leave three wks later.

Remember though once you get in the door for the face to face interview you already have the qualifications they are looking for otherwise you wouldnt be there. They will just be looking at you as a person wondering is this someone I can work with.

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
Aubie -

I agree I really do not want to do a phone interview - I am told that I am talking to the IT Director - so no clerk this time around.

I think its because I have 5 years EXP and they only were looking for 1-2 so they might have jumped me up to do an interview with the IT director -

Thanks for your help! Ill keep you updated!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg