Auburn Fans...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Stuman

Banned
Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Memphrica, Tennessee
5-lg.jpg

Auburn receiver Ben Obomanu (2) reacts with grief after dropping a touchdown pass in the endzone with 48 seconds remaining in the game on third down and three. Defending for Mississippi is Travis Blanchard, left, and Charlie Anderson (85) though no one was anywhere near Obomanu when the ball hit him in the hands.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
LOL @ dawgball!!! :D

...what!?!?!?! ...heck, you knew after you whipped our arse in Knoxville, we'd have to root against you the rest of the season.... LOL :p

...when the SEC East race shakes out and bowl games roll around, you bet your sweet ass that I'll be rooting for each and every SEC team...especially since bama can't go. ;)

:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Taoist--What is the situation right now if all three teams win out?

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
Dawg,

I could be mistaken, and if so, please someone step in and correct me...but I think that if Fl, Ga and Tn all win out they will all be 6-2, with Tn having the tie breaker over Fl, Fl having the tie breaker over Ga and Ga having the tie breaker over Tn.... I think that all of the SEC AD's (except the AD's from these three schools and the AD from the school that wins the West) would get together and vote to say which one of these three goes to the SEC Championship....

...one would think that whichever one is rated higher in the BCS at the time would likely get the nod, but it might get tough if they are all rated say...7, 8, and 10....

...hell, who knows? LOL :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
I think I read yesterday that in the event of a three-way tie, it will be determined by BCS standings.

Stuman

Banned
Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Memphrica, Tennessee
bjfinste said:
I think I read yesterday that in the event of a three-way tie, it will be determined by BCS standings.

Yes, but I heard that the the top rated team must be at least 5 spots ahead of the second place team. If not then the non-involved AD's will vote.

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
Hats Off to Ole Miss! They played a great game........Damn that hurt!

That was one play that made me feel sick to my stomach......I can only imagine how bad Ben feels!

I think if you look closely at that picture even the Ole Miss players are stunned that he dropped the ball! Looks to me like #85 is saying "are you kidding me?"
:shrug:

War Eagle anyway!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
I would like to be the first to give praise to the rebels for their first sec championship in 35yrs! Way to go guys. At this rate the Next time the rebs win a SECC i will be in my mid sixties or when Eli gets married and has children whichever happens first. Auburn was the most over-rated college football team of all time this year without a doubt. I am just glad that i have been overseas for this pitiful excuse for a football season.