Auburn?!?!?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Being outplayed and outcoached right now. Think Auburn QB Cox has reinjured his ankle as well. His passes are off target and UGA has a decent pass rush. Watching game and UGA could actually be up more than 17... had a QB fumble in Auburn territory. As I type this, another Auburn interception and TD UGA. :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Overrated is an understatement. Unfortunately for my Crimson Tide, it could be ugly next week. Would not want to be around Tuberville and practice this upcoming week... but there is still the 2nd Half to play. Might be able to make a comeback :shrug:

Cox is 1 of 6 for -3 yards passing. Auburn has 34 yards offense in 25 minutes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
After a 3 and out by the UGA offense, looked like Auburn was on the comeback. Cox does his best Tom Brady impersonation and has his 3rd pass of the first half intercepted DEEP in Auburn territory.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
I just dont get people who can cap SEC consistently, you never know which team will show up. Georgia is TERRIBLE. How does Burn lose to Georgia? If Auburn is overated forget about Florida as well, Georgia gave them a game too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
can u explain why to me sun?, s it because fla/sc will move up in human polls and that is the biggest edge Texas has in the bcs score?

Yep....Texas has a buffer worth big points. This helps Texas in the computers, as Texas has lots of room to move up there and Florida's loss will look worse, but the human gains are worth more. This is much better fro Florida than USC though...this will give Florida a shot to be ahead of Texas which they otherwise may not have had. USC probably still must pass Florida in the human polls.

Obviously I am referencing this game in a vacuum....in one sense a one loss team losing helps of course, but you have to gage the effect on other teams as well. This also is a boost to the Mich/OSU loser...

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Are you saying that has never happened at Alabama? Does that mean Bama fans arent classy either?

I never said one way or the other regarding Alabama. But my point was that Auburn is the supposed #5 team in the nation vying for a BCS bid and their fans are booing them off of the field. But I'm sure it hasn't happened in Austin either. But thanks for your opinion. GL and have a nice day.