Australian Open Thread

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
no idea how much i'll play, but i did bet these to win the tournament...

sabalenka (+450)
asshole douchebag (+100) 4 units. and i'd be happy if he broke his leg in the first round.

all tennis bets are one unit unless otherwise noted.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
ok, ok, one silly parlay because i can't help myself.

hanfmann to win at least one set
seyboth wild to NOT win at least 2 sets
khachanov
michelsen
taro daniel to win at least 2 sets

4 to win 6.4

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
GL smitty. Especially with the GOAT!!

1. He is not the GOAT

2. He is in the Top 20 for biggest dick bags to ever be ranked in the top 5 though. Maybe even Top 10, but in the Top 20 for sure. I can't think of many players ranked in Top 5 to be a bigger douchebags than him. Off top of my head the one player that clearly rank above him is Marcelo Rios. Robin Soderling was a first class douchebag, he might also be in front of Novak. A nah never mind, he ain't ahead of Novak, so yeah to recap, Novak is a big bag of dicks.

3. He is not the GOAT

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
1. He is not the GOAT

2. He is in the Top 20 for biggest dick bags to ever be ranked in the top 5 though. Maybe even Top 10, but in the Top 20 for sure. I can't think of many players ranked in Top 5 to be a bigger douchebags than him. Off top of my head the one player that clearly rank above him is Marcelo Rios. Robin Soderling was a first class douchebag, he might also be in front of Novak. A nah never mind, he ain't ahead of Novak, so yeah to recap, Novak is a big bag of dicks.

3. He is not the GOAT

Novak - the GOAT by a mile... and a true Gentleman and flat out great dude... not like the other 2 loser fakes they try to compare him to.

Stick to hating on the bitch sisters...

GL smitty!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Novak - the GOAT by a mile... and a true Gentleman and flat out great dude... not like the other 2 loser fakes they try to compare him to.

1. Novak is not the GOAT, he's currently at number 2 or 3.....can't be the GOAT when you are not number 1.

2. Novak is a piece of shit, a great tennis player, but a giant shit-bag.

3. There are bigger pieces of shit in pro tennis now and in the past, but as far as players that have been inside of the Top 10, he's right up there as the biggest fuck stain the sport has ever seen. Not the worst, but close.

Oh and Good Luck Smitty with your "break his leg" prop, I hope that one hits. The fuck-stain Novak shouldn't even be allowed in Australia, but ya know he gets special treatment, so yeah, a nice leg break would be great to see.

And Jord20, if you knew the shit Novak pulls "behind the scenes" (not counting the constant cheating he is known for), you would have your Novak tattoo removed instantly. He's a fucking dick-bag.

• Sad
Reactions: Jord20

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
1. Novak is not the GOAT, he's currently at number 2 or 3.....can't be the GOAT when you are not number 1.

3. There are bigger pieces of shit in pro tennis now and in the past, but as far as players that have been inside of the Top 10, he's right up there as the biggest fuck stain the sport has ever seen. Not the worst, but close.

Oh and Good Luck Smitty with your "break his leg" prop, I hope that one hits. The fuck-stain Novak shouldn't even be allowed in Australia, but ya know he gets special treatment, so yeah, a nice leg break would be great to see.

And Jord20, if you knew the shit Novak pulls "behind the scenes" (not counting the constant cheating he is known for), you would have your Novak tattoo removed instantly. He's a fucking dick-bag.
I’m completely ignorant here. Does he worship satan?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
The minus 8789887678897667 odds chalk killed your parlay 🤦‍♂️
so fucking ridiculous. i went to bed thinking that play was in the bag. the dumbest part? if i recall correctly, i added that just to get the parlay to be + money. then i added another leg and could have just deleted that one.

alright, time to throw good money after bad.

hanfmann to win at least one set
khachanov
michelsen
taro daniel +1.5 sets
(+152)
4 to win 6.08

khachanov
michelsen
taro daniel
(+145)
6 to win 8.7

Aussie record:
Parlays: 0-1 -4.0

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

Did Novak bang your lady Kick? Why you hate him so? I don't follow tennis at all, really just an avid football fan. I am curious why he he gets your inner Jason Voorhees machete out?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Did Novak bang your lady Kick? Why you hate him so? I don't follow tennis at all, really just an avid football fan. I am curious why he he gets your inner Jason Voorhees machete out?

There are a ton of reasons why I can't stand him. But to keep it short, I hate cheaters, liars and scam artists, so yeah I don't like the dude. Add to that he is a backstabbing fuck-stick who likes to cry like a 6 year old girl, well ya get the idea.

He's a fucking dick-bag, a crying, wining, cheating, little bitch boy.

I couldn't stand guys like him when I was playing (and there were lots of them). Just because he's one of the greatest athletes on the planet doesn't give him a pass for being a douchebag.

If people knew all the stuff he does "behind the scenes", he'd be more hated than he already is.

Did I mention he is a cry baby? Oh yeah, I did.

Bet on MyBookie