Aves/Devils

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
I am going with my head tonight instead of my heart. I never thought this series would be won in a sweep or in 5 games for that matter. I am still leaning towards the under as I think the Devils will not let the Aves score 5 goals in this one. If they do, then Colorado will take a 2-0 lead into the Swamp. I have a rather large series play on Colorado and would feel great (thanks to IE's stats on home team winning games 1& 2) if they took tonight's game, but New Jersey is loaded and due for a much better outing than their previous debacle.
So....

New Jersey -125
Under 5

good luck everyone

--DF

------------------

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
Maverick---Yes

Rakman---thanks for the kind comments...they are appreciated

[This message has been edited by Dr Feelgood (edited 05-30-2001).]

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
Dr. Feelgood.....I'M sorry, what I meant to write was .....Do you still like the Avs to win this series based on the fact they let game 2 slip. I say in your origional post that you have a large sum on the Avs to win the series, I was just wondering how you felt after last night game. I also have the Avs big in the series and I dont really know how confident I am now......I was thinking about hedging some of it. They sure struggled last night when they fell behind but I guess that is what NJ is good at.

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
Maverick,
I do still feel the Aves will win the series. In an earlier post I wrote how the series would be decided by goaltending, and I do believe we have the edge there. Roy was giving up rebounds last night, and that is when he is at his worst. Still NJ only managed to score 2 goals on him. I will live and die with the Aves in this series as my feelings haven't changed after just 1 game in which the scorers of Colorado looked terrible.

If your confidence is shaken by the Aves performance after last night, then I suggest you hedge, because they could very well lose the next game in NJ and the odds on NJ would be crap compared to what you could get them at now.

Hope this helps
Good Luck

Bet on MyBookie