Back Again

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
I don't post very often, but when I do the results have been spectacular! Two games today that really stand out to me. Michigan State -2, and Oral Roberts +7. Two totals A&M under 135 and BC over 136. I am going to have a big tourney. Come along for the ride.

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
Decent day yesterday going 3 for 4. Nothing early hit me, but three late games feel good. Arizona over 141, Kentucky +1.5, and USC -2.5. Do what you like with them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BigNick

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Bay Area
Diggity Dirk...Like Captain Kirk taking us where no man has gone before...searching out new lifeforms and guiding us through the darkness and uncertainty of the March Madness Bracket.

I am going to build a giant tower :wall: with the cash I win off these plays. From the height of my green paper fortress I will survey the land strewn with the carcasses of those who failed to follow....

:fit01:
USC -2
Kentucky -1

Got them late...Both are still Great~!

:bigun:

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
2-1 yesterday, 5-2 for the tournament. Disgusted at myself for thinking that Arizona could actually show up. 3 plays today. Ohio Sate over 136, Texas A&M -3, and Vandy +2.5. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. Lets get wasted!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Good thing for OT.Another good call Dirk.I had 137 and thought it was done. Hope for the sweep.GL EEEEROCK

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Will take it Dirk nice job.Doing damn good now that I put my thoughts on hold and playing off you and Raymond.I'm sure everyone is thinking when is the losing day coming,I say after the Tounament lets keep rolling.Rolling Rolling Rolling,YEAH!!!!

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
Two wins and a push yesterday, and one killer hangover today. Moves the tournament record to 7-2. Three games I like today Winthrop +3, Kentucky +8.5, and Over 147 in the Texas game. A bonus horse selection. Santa Anita 2nd race #4 Dixie's Ruler 4-1 morning line in a four horse field. Should see about 5-2 or 3-1. There is still room on the train for anyone that wants to hop aboard!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

el JB

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2006
Mexico/Texas
love kcky and both Nevadas

love kcky and both Nevadas

agree on Kentucky and will par with Nevada +6 and also will bet both Nev and UNLV on another lay
BOLtoday:00hour

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
The horse race actually scratched down to a 3 horse field. The horse still has a good chance, but the odds might be too small. 5-2 or higher is still worth a bet

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BigNick

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2003
Bay Area
Urgent news from Santa Anita.

Another horse scratched! It's down to a 2 horse field and one of'em is a mule.:s5: We all know how you ride a rented mule.

Love the picks today! I just put a down payment on a White Maserati yesterday...:00hour :s6:

you keep up the picks and you can use it to pull bitches all you want

I'm all over Kentucky...I'm going to get a bucket of Thighs, a side of mashed and sit back to make some cash!!!:bigun:

I was drunk last night...but I got $500 on Tennessee....Let's go Vols -2.5

:com: :toast: :mj06: :mj12:

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
8-4 for the tournament so far. A decent little profit, but a lot more to still be made. Two plays today. So. Ill +9 and UCLA Over 123. Two winners today, and will be back tomorrow with two more.