Back for More! - SEC Big Play

vvegas29

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
Big Plays:

Alabama +18.5
This is probably my favorite game of the year. Tide isn't rolling and crimson color representing the bleeding they have been doing this year. But, they are a strong 8-1-1 as road DD dog since '96. Take it easy, that's not a far reaching trend. Rarely are the tide DD dogs, and this is a profitiable angle. I've lost my fair share on this team but their defense keeps it close.

Naaavy -15
This team has been an ocean's worth of money for the average Joe Gambler - boasting a 30-13 record ATS in their last 43 games. Hoping to make it 31 playing a team that is 113 in the nation against the run. EMU will be chasing in this game all day.

Cal Bears -13.5
We are back to the line being bearish on this powerhouse team. AZ is playing better, but against who...not the likes of this team. Cal is far superior on both sides of the ball. Don't believe Tedford lets his team look ahead to USC as he hopes to keep his teams confidence very high!

Notre Dame -11.5
No luck with these irishmen who have sucked us dry ATS this yr, but if you match up these two teams and this is a gift line. AF's ground attack doesn't exploit ND's weakness (remember Navy) and AF has nothing to stop hungry heisman hopeful Quinn who gains confidence each
week.

Also Like:

Wisky -1.5
Wake Forest +9
East Carolina -7.5
Ohio St -24

YTD 27-21-3

Good Luck all!

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
vegas, Cal could crush AZ, but be careful, Cal is
foaming at the mouth right now, but it is not
directed towards AZ. They know their statement
game is next week. JMHO.

vvegas29

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
You got me Kramer...Cal got smacked in the 2nd half. Now looking forward to them getting some more points next week at USC.

Otherwise having a very solid day. Adding a play against SC here as the line continues to move:

Oregon +10
Big deal that the Trojans got a confidence boost to the lowly Pac 10 Stanford team last week. Oregon still a quality team and other than last week SC has yet to cover a Pac 10 match up. Ducks can hang tough and maybe walk away with an outright win. Sensibly I'll take the points however.

Looking forward to Bama covering tonight!

Good luck everyone!

Bet on MyBookie