Back to the well again with a big dog

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Won with the Os last night and going right back again...this one I'm not quite as confident about as last night but still like the play...reason I'm not as confident is the starter, Cabrera can be real wild and self destructive..and is very inconsistent..but he also can be dominate when he's on...he's been off lately which actually makes me think he will be back on his "on" pattern soon if not tonight..so it's real iffy...Rasner pitched great last time out..but most of the time he gets wracked..Os are really hitting the ball right now and typically only get shut down the league better pitchers...Rasner I don't think is one of them...Os rested all their key relievers last night so if Cabrera can give them 5-6 good innings, they shouldn't be handing the ball off to one of their stiffs...which they have a few of...Os 7, Yanks 5.

Like the Brewers over the Cubs..only because Sheets has a greater chance of shutting down the cubs than Zambrano shutting down the Brewers...Brewers 4, Cubs 3.

Like the under in the Nat game...Meyers has been terrible..but Nats can't hit...Balester has good stuff and Nat pen is not that bad...like the Phils to win this one but not by a whole lot...Phils 5, Nats 2.

Like the under in the Florida/Met game..two pretty good lefties..9.5 a run too high...this is a 5-5-4 type game...unless the pens implode again