Baltimore in Pittsburgh

fixed odds

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto canada
This should be an awesome game, as both have excellent defenses . The Steelers earned home field, so you have to give them credit. Kordell Stewart has learned how to relax and play ball and his coaching staff is finally working with him and not against him. But with a rivalry as intense as this, you have to throw all the theories out the window. I think Baltimore has the edge because they are in form finally just like last post-season playoffs

fixed odds

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto canada
We all know about the Rams? speed, so I am not going to spend my energy on that. Warner had big problems throwing interceptions and in a playoff game like this, Kurt is bound to force a handful of throws and most likely be intercepted. The Green Bay corners (especially Mike McKenzie) have been playing terrific man-to-man defense and will make things hard for Kurt Warner. For the Rams to be successful they must put constant pressure on Brett Favre. This team is so much better when they bring heat on the quarterback. The defense is improved but with enough time Favre can find the seams and pick them apart. They say defense win games, but both defense are ?average?. Im taking Green Bay and the points