IF I LOSE THIS PLAY, I AM GONE FOREVER.

FSU -10 2H = BANISHMENT PLAY.

ITS BEEN FUN FELLAS.

dance1

bookkilla

Forum Member
Sep 23, 2001
Dallas, TX
I'm right there with ya. I've got alot riding on this 2nd half. Hopefully Freson keeps pouring on the pts. Could be the Coors light talking.. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
haha yah this is my biggest play in the last couple of years. really big and it is pretty reckless, but i gotta do it. i lost the over tonight on memphis and i cannot deal with that.

Grinder

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2004
Identity you cant leave -- I crack up everytime I read your posts -- I think they are great I mean it in a good way. Please do not take that as a negative or make a joke.

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
It seems like Fresno could score anytime they wanted and like always, the Rainbows only play well at home and that is because the visiting team gets caught up in the thrill of being in Hawaii.

I think your bet is safe. I could not get one down because I was struggling with the Toronto BB game. Hit the spread and total. :D

GL on 2nd half.

Bill

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
thanks for comin in when fresno is down 7-0 in the second half. class act little guy....class act.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
No harm meant, hope you win. Really thought you had to be kidding. Dont understand why you would make this statement, either way good Luck!

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Hate to see anyone lose but you never learn do you? Just post your plays and don't pound the chest but like I said you never learn after how many times? :sadwave: and the worst part your not a bad capper it is the words you use but hey to each their own I guess. Stupid to say lock you know there is no lock and stupid to say you will leave if you lose a game. hell everyone gets the big L's no matter how good you are. just post your plays collect your money and relax some, hell why waste my breath you never listen have said it to you at other places why try to change you now, it won't happen. You had a good play in the 1st half but you were not happy with that. stupid if you go unless you want to, but just post plays and don't beat the chest and enjoy the cash.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
heres a thought, why would u want to post somewhere when u know enough that everyone wants u to lose the game and leave?

just a thought

Bet on MyBookie