bases 5-14

Tadpole Patti

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 25, 2014
MY LOCAL HAS TAKEN NOTICE

MY LOCAL HAS TAKEN NOTICE

I must thank you again for your picks over the last couple of weeks. You have been on fire and I have profited from following you. Even my local commented on it today. I have been with the same guy for the past 25+ years and usually he is all business. He actually complimented me on my nice run lately. You asked me how TADPOLE PATTI came to be. My husband, now deceased, was a Memphis Fireman and all the Fireman had nicknames. Due to our unusual last name all the Firemen just called him FROG. When our children were born they were of course called TADPOLES. I live in the country and there is no sweeter sound to me than hearing a frog symphony down around our pond on a hot summer night. Anyway, thanks for posting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rt724

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2003
down south
Thanks mover...hope it keeps going...not a good start with the yanks!

Patti...first of all thanks for you and your husbands sacrifice for protecting your community and the people you have helped!!

I also live in the country about 150 miles east of you on the TN/AL border and enjoy the music of the frogs, crickets and owls in the night with a good glass of red wine!! In fact I just came in a little while ago from the hayfield trying to beat the rain which is suppose to come in.

I don't know why you chose to follow my posts as there are so many good cappers on here and I hope the winners continue but I doubt this percentage will last. I will continue to post as long as they may help but I have been on both sides when meeting my local.

Take care and best of luck to all!!

Bet on MyBookie