BDB, have you lost it?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
I noticed you picked Michelle Wei this week in the golf contest..... :nono:

What has come over you? The traffic in L.A?... the salt air?... the 100 degree heat the past few days?... the All Star break?..... a couple of bad beats?....:142smilie

Shake yourself, man. As a fellow So.Cal guy, I'm concerned about your mental state.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
I even heard he refers to soda as "pop" now :shrug: the next thing is he's going to be calling a bag a "sack" :142smilie

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
and she'll be sweeping instead of vacuuming :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
ScreaminPain said:
I noticed you picked Michelle Wei this week in the golf contest..... :nono:

What has come over you? The traffic in L.A?... the salt air?... the 100 degree heat the past few days?... the All Star break?..... a couple of bad beats?....:142smilie

Shake yourself, man. As a fellow So.Cal guy, I'm concerned about your mental state.

i know zilch about golf. i pick whoever won last years event, and whatever my salary allows any other big guys that i've heard of. i close my eyes and scroll up and down the golfers in the 75k range when i need one to finish out the starting five. it just so happens that i landed on her.
considering i have 5k to win $7.57 on her not winning, her 4 over through the first nine holes makes me happy.

vinny, i still call a sack a sack and whatever i put over your significant others face during our special time is still a bag. hope that clarifies things. still love ya though.

and jack, when you can't vaccum brazilian marbled gold plated floors.

gl

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
BleedDodgerBlue said:
and jack, when you can't vaccum brazilian marbled gold plated floors.

gl
when they vacuum here in the midwest they say they are sweeping the floor. :shrug:
then they get a pop from the sack and have a drink.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
BleedDodgerBlue said:
vinny, i still call a sack a sack and whatever i put over your significant others face during our special time is still a bag. hope that clarifies things. still love ya though.

gl

Glad to see you get some time away from your boy friend :s8: as for the love I don't swing your way fruit cup. :nono:

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Michelle got ripped off by the delay today!!! Teenage girls live in a fog, and she would have been more in a real life situation if they didn't change the tee times ;)