Be careful..........

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I am a huge Cowboys fan myself. I really did think the offense was going to be much improved this year w/ Andre Gurode, Antonio Bryant and QC playing a 2nd year! What shocked me was how bad Carter looked week #1 Folks...he is NOT that bad! He looked like :moon: last week...obviously.... but he will prove he is better. Why did a very good scrambling QB become a pocket qb week #1? Why no throws to a TE? Why nothing over the middle? Last week was the FIRST time all season the O-line played together which includes minicamp. I expect a 300% better effort from them! Darnay Scott now finds himself w/ Coslet again and Dallas is looking at Philly and St Louis the next 2 weeks and this game is a must!! The did win "basically" all 4 preseason games (only loss was a missed 23 yd fg last sec) which does mean nothing, but something!! Record is still MUCH BETTER than last 4 years pre-seasons!

Anyhow, I do think titans are for real (George is back) and I NEVER bet on my Cowboys!! Philosophy I stand by..Line does look too easy at -3, which tells me to take Dallas. Titans could roll especially w/ Nguyen out of the middle, burt Vegas probably has this line pegged!! Thankfully, I am a Cowboy fan and will not be tempted to UNLOAD on Tenn! Just be careful...this line will draw the public. Wait to play Dallas up until kickoff, because this line will move to 4!

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
its just that QC had a bad game..

he will not rebound b/c his mechanics are way off........

until he stops dropping his elbow and throwing low, the ball will continue to float on him..
which means when he goes to the sideline it will fly out of bounds.
and when he goes to the middle.........well you can guess what happens then..

but until he gets his elbow up and stops makeing dumb ass decisions....hes not going to be able to turn it around:)

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I agree Gibber...but what shocked me was how bad he did throw the ball verse preseason games when he went against first strings (except the 3rd week) and the end of last season :confused:

He could have had 3-4 int's easy!! Our D is tough w/o Nguyen and westbrook just got canned!! Who knows what QC will look lke week #2, but it cant get much worse!! I do think he is a better QB than most people think and Senior Capper hit it on the head that Dallas +3 2 weeks ago looked good. Too much hype on 1 performance but it was a scary one at that! :mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg