Be patient 4 goodness sake

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
Most of the teams didn't play yet. New starters, new chemistry, how does anyone know how each team has gelled yet or how can you tell who's overrated or underrated until they play? How do u know if the starters from last season has improved or not or if the new comers will live up to their potential or not? Did anyone think Iowa st would hang with FSU?

The moral of this story.....

Wait for the gem play, only the select ones AND wait for the team to play first before picking them for goodness sake. Forget it, I have better advice for you all....... just wait for my official "Entire Account" bets. Follow me and things will be juuuuuust fine ;)

My goal: Turn 2k to 10k .....or lose everything!!
1062.gif

Last edited:

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
good luck..can not wait to hear your pick.. (when it comes along) I also wait for the "pounders" so far i have not found it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
do yourself a favor and read nicks free pick page.

then for god sakes e-mail him and get some phukn help!!!!!!!!!!:nono:

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
Out of the entire card for Saturday, I only see one game that looks REEEEAAAAL goooood!!! Looks like an easy winner, maybe a little toooo easy, to me anyways. I'm surprised, I've only seen one other person on this board select this game. Oh well, not sure if I want to bang it or not though. If I do, I'll post it, and why I think it's sooo gooood. I want to wait for the totals to be listed before deciding.

My Goal: Turn 2k into 10k.....or lose everything.
hae28.gif

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Don't encourage him, Freelancc.

He'll be back in the general forum before October. The only thing that would be worse for this board than to have this plan of getting 5 times his money this season with 1/4 of account plays is to have this weekly diatribe of games that he "might" or "would have" bet 1/4 of his account on.

Beantown Jim should be considered sharp next to Hello There.

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
What a coincidence, BobbyBlueChip selected the game I was thinking about
.................however, not the same side. :brows:

My Goal: Turn 2k to 10k......or lose everything.
1237.gif

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
for you guys that dont know. hello there does this every year. At least he did last year. He has a unique style about sports wagering. He goes along until he finds that one winner he can really pound and then he bets his entire account. Then he loses and comes in crying and we all admonish him about money management and we give him the sorry about it pats on the backs. Some people would call him a poser but not me. I think he is a common loser. A below average player.

The bothersome thing to me is that hello there sounds a awful lot like that polyester man everyone has seen around here. I wouldnt be surprised if hello there had on the pants and jacket with a lit cigarette going constantly and a budweiser.

Lets fool him this time and pretend that we dont give a rats ass if he loses his whole account on one play. For all we care he can flush his money down the toilet if it suits him.

Also what realy torks my tuna is that I am considering dumping my whole account on the game hello there chooses as GOY. No one can lose as much as this guy. Its way past time he hit the big one! After all no one can lose their entire account this much. Its the law of averages as I see it.

GO hello there GO.......!!!!!!

Don't you love the way I am thinking hello there ?

Just know this hello there. You are the only person alive who has sole custody of your life. Your particular life. Your entire life. Not just your life at a desk, or your life riding the bus. or sports wagering at the computer. Not the life of your mind, but the life of your heart. Not your entire bank account, but your very soul. Think about it hello there. I am going to.

Good luck

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
He goes along until he finds that one winner he can really pound and then he bets his entire account. ~scot atlanta

Scot atl, thank u for the kind words. Money isn't really important to me actually, so losing it is not a big deal, it can be replaced. I'd rather lose the 2k on games, than buying 2000 lottery tickets. :)

I now either bet 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, or the full entire account on plays. (Nothing less than 1/4) Because it's still the beginning of the season, I'm looking at puttin 1/4 on a particular game this Saturday. I am more the "totals" player rather than the "side" player though.

Disco_07.jpg

Look, I found the polyester man!!:

Last edited:

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
As someone who just graduated from college a few months ago, Hello There reminds me of a lot of guys who I went to school with when it comes to betting on sports. He does have a sense of humor, and I can respect that. Now, I don't expect people to follow his plays or anything, but as long as losing his entire account doesn't get him in trouble (i.e. he can still pay his rent and for food and all), I find it amusing to follow him and wish him the best of luck. I was stupid when it came to betting once, too. I hope he does better than I did in my early betting days, for his sake.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
ahh just leave him alone. hello there is a good person....if he wants to lose his ass...so be it. The best we can do for the fella is wish him the best of luck rather then crack on him....no reason to hate on him

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
LOL

that polyester man looks a little too connected. Geez you think we could get some plays from him hello there ?

Good luck this Saturday. I will be watching the game you choose on my big screen Sony.

Lets slam the man.

oh hello there - I know that you dont need the money but if I recall last year when yu lost your entire account it put you out of action for a long time. Say it aint so hello there!

Scott-Atlanta

TheShrimp

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
hellah10 said:
ahh just leave him alone. hello there is a good person....if he wants to lose his ass...so be it. The best we can do for the fella is wish him the best of luck rather then crack on him....no reason to hate on him

Yeah, exactly. I can't understand why he pisses people off just because he uses a wild betting style. AFAIK he doesn't rip on anyone else.

I have a really conservative, low % of bankroll strategy. If you want to stay in the game and always have something to bet and not have wild swings, it's the way to go.

But, if you like action, don't mind going broke, and like giving yourself a shot at making some big bucks, you gotta play it like Mr. Hello. He has a much higher chance of going broke than I do, but he also has a higher chance of hitting 10K with a 2K roll than I do.

Good luck to him.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
I tell ya what...If I rolled all my bankroll on 1 game....that would be kinda exciting lol....but nerve recking at the same time....better off trying to get a player in your pocket :p

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
hellah10 said:
...better off trying to get a player in your pocket :p

hellah10 - question

I heard thru the grapevine that hello there and I may decide to roll our entire bankrolls on one big GOY football play at some time during the season.

We were thinking of using one of your plays.

Of course all the stars would have to be in the proper alignment and we would consider ocean waves and the charts.

Would that be too much pressure for you ? Would you feel guilty if that was the game we lost ? We are talking bankrolls that total
2k for him and 3k for me. If his goal is to make 10k with 2k then my goal would be to make 15k with the 3k.

What do you say heallah10 ?

If we cant use yours then we may have to pay . With all the great cappers here we just dont think we should have to pay. Oh such pressure. I cant wait for the big day though. I bet I wont sleep any the night before the big slamfest. Just rolling all the marbles in one play has alot of appeal to me.

Will it be a MAC play ? I think it would have to be. What were you 13-3 last year in MAC. Yeh I think a MAC play would be nice.

just wonderin

Scott-Atlanta

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
:p Well if what you say is serious...I`ll come accross a GOY....from the looks of it, chances are it`ll be with Central Michigan...Iam kinda hoping that they are 20 point dogs are something coming into Toledo. I think Miami(OH) for Saturday is a reallly strong play....but I wouldnt bank the whole BR on it.

LMAO I do like your sarcasim though :D

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
hellah10 said:
:p Well if what you say is serious...I`ll come accross a GOY.... a reallly strong play..

goody, then a deal is a deal.

..but I wouldnt bank the whole BR on it.

If yu wouldnt bank the whole bankroll in it we dont want to hear about it. We need a lock after carefull and full consideration. Is this possible at all ? Alot more games have to be played before I am willing to do it. not sure about hello there as he is as loosey goosey at times. Hopefully him and I can agree on the the big GOY shot heard around the world.

LMAO I do like your sarcasim though :D

Do not confuse sarcasim with confidence my friend.

I hope you get off to a good start in the MAC. I dont like sweating about wagering.

The time to do it is now, the time will never be better. Just do it.

Thanks

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg