Bearded Clem

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Just got back from a nice morning fishing at the beach in time to post a couple games I like. The Seahag asked me to share some of the fish I caught with her. You know me I like to share. Took me about a half hour but i was able to get her door panel off the pontiac and enclose a nice bluefish inside and get her closed up again. This time tomorrow that car should be smelling ripe.

Today It's Ohio -7
over New Mexico state.

3 units

Michigan-14
3 units

The NFl Version of the I beat Clem contest will start this week. Still waiting For Bart to tell me when he can make it up to AC to collect his prize.
Email me if interested in the Football. This one should be great.
:0074 :0074

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I beat Clem Contest

I beat Clem Contest

Free
NFL
Contest Not affiliated with Madjack sports in any way.

Who wants the title? Come and Get it bitches! Pick all the games against the spread. You must use your Madjacks Alias!. Winner for the season will recieve a $250 gift card or prepaid card. Second place gets a $100 card.
First Place for the week will win 5 squares in a complementary superbowl box pool worth $500. 200 fh 300 final score.
The Last Place finisher for the season will get 10 boxes... This is free to enter but if I have a higher percentage than you for the season feel free to send me a very small gift card to a national eatery. if you can swing it. My reason for doing this is to get a decent consensus to use for a project. This will be run on cbs. Email me for invite

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
In only because I'd hope to see you plays.

Feel free to get my email from the administration.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg