Bears When And Here Is Why!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
LAST GAME AT SOLDIERS FIELD!! NUFF SAID!! NO WAY THE BEARS LOOSE!!

Bears-2.5

Oakland wins and covers..Pats are a fraud!

Oak +3

Pitt's D DOminates and Plaxico has a big day!!

Steelers -5

STL VS GB- My line is at 11- Like ST to win but I think Ahman Green controls the clock to keep Rams O off the field but I hate betting against the Rams...Still undecided!

JSMOOTH

They still suck
Forum Member
Feb 2, 2001
Ann Arbor, Ohio
Re: Bears When And Here Is Why!

kbyoda said:
LAST GAME AT SOLDIERS FIELD!! NUFF SAID!! NO WAY THE BEARS LOOSE!!

Bears-2.5

Wait a second.....the Bears are only playing in Champagne for 1 season while Soldier Field gets a makeover. Also they don't have to "loose" the game to lose the money.

Good Luck anyways...I'm still undecided on this one.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Bears will win this one and most likely cover for many reasons, but it won't be because of the last game before Soldier Field construction. This is the first time I've even heard it mentioned as a motivating factor and I live less than a mile from the place.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

i'm not the one

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2002
toledo, OH
bears are cubs this weekend

bears are cubs this weekend

i value your imput and you have every right to be on the bears this weekend. but things you should consider philly can beat you passing, running, and the extra mcnabb running. chi likes to run a-train and mix in passing. philly completly shut down tb's running game like it was non existant and therefore b.johnson got lit up. same thing will happen this weekend in chi. same conditions only a little more cold but hell philly is damn used to that, so that won't make a lick of difference. last game means nothing this is do or die for both teams and with philly being the more experieced playoff team the nod is clearly in their favor..............whats that i hear nothing but dogs barking from 4.30est to 8.00est..........roff roff

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
I respect your opinion as well. BUT, Tampa is not the Bears. All of the Bucs money is spent on their skill players. Bears spend their money on their OLine. Eagles anchored by Grasmanis and his bum knee. Bears will control the ground and will have the opportunity to rush 40 times because they won't be coming from behind. For all the talk about McNabb's performance last week, He only threw for 185 yards. Eagles will not be able to run on the Bears and will need McNAbb's arm, not his feet.

Doggies won't hunt at all this weekend :D

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
BobbyBlue Chip is right; Tampa isn't the Bears. Besides, Tampa looked like they just tossed in the towel at halftime. Philly was 19th against the run so they are susceptible here. Hollas Thomas being out won't help them in that regard. That said, the A-Train "UNDER 88.5" yards prop could be a good hedge if you bet Chicago. If the Bears lose, he likely won't reach that number. However, James Allen could get 5-10 carries so they could still win and the A-Train wouldn't necessarily have to get 89 yards.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg