BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
ytd +261.58. Don't have my record of the year off hand, but I will post it shortly. I want to make sure I only count the ones that I've posted.

It's a beautiful day when you can get your a$$ kicked one week and still be in the positive.

went 1-4 last week. Won my smallest play.

Lost about $400 last week but tailed Raymond and BoundBook on some plays and ended up making money. Thanks guys!!! :hail

Haven't capped yet this week. It's been real busy at work. Gonna do some tonight, but nothing has jumped out at me at my first glance.

Will be back to post if anything comes up.

Coolgi

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
Wow...you're up 261 units!!? You must be the BEST capper on here...that's pretty impressive. I am usually familiar with the names here, but not yours for some reason. I will be now! You must wager a lot on your games to be up that much I assume....GL this weekend and I'll be checking your posts.....

nhl8810

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
NJ
Rightside why the hell do you care how much the guy bets or doesnt. Or if you know him of not. If you dont like his plays then dont read but why bash for no reason. grow up man

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
RIGHT SIDE said:
Wow...you're up 261 units!!? You must be the BEST capper on here...that's pretty impressive. I am usually familiar with the names here, but not yours for some reason. I will be now! You must wager a lot on your games to be up that much I assume....GL this weekend and I'll be checking your posts.....
:142lmao: :142lmao:

I'm assuming right side was being sarcastic...it's obvious I missed the dollar sign...or 1 unit = 1 dollar...your choice....lol

thanks for the defense though.

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
ytd 11-5-0

As far as being an unknown capper that is true. I just started posting plays 2 weeks ago. I've been reading and watching good cappers like Right Side, Boundbook and Raymond for about a year now. I figured I'd give it a try myself since many of my own picks started to match many of theirs.

I'm posting for one reason...I figure if I could help someone make a buck, why not. It doesn't come out of my pocket.

I'll be looking at some plays tonight and will post if anything jumps out. I may wait until saturday to actually make the plays though.

Coolgi

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
Hey NHL8810............CALM DOWN BRO!!!! No bashing at all there. I think you jumped the gun a little early on that one. I have never seen anyone on here up that many units before...especially only 7 weeks into the season. I don't care if he bets 30 units a game or 100 units a game....I was very impressed with the unit profit so far how ever he's doing it! Sorry for the confusion, but I was NOT bashing at all!

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
To be honest didn't find a play that I loved.

I did find a couple teasers that seemed like they would work out

$50--7pt teaser
Dolphins +14
Dolphins under 42.5

Jets don't blow anyone out...even their comfortable wins rarely end up more than two touchdowns. I'm hoping the defense from the Jets is fast enough to slow the suddenly good dolphin offense...I think they are.

$80--10pt teaser
Ravens +17.5
Steelers +13
Dolphins +17

Ravens should keep this close...hopefully Ogden plays but even without him they should be able run the ball effectively. This is the first really tough defense the eagles are seeing. I just don't see this being a blow out.
Steelers should keep the Patriots to a one possession game. The refs will be looking to call some pass interference on the NE defense to save face from last week against the jets. Hopefully this will extend a drive or two.
Dolphins won't get blown out by the jets. Even as a Jets fan...I just don't see it.

$100--7pt teaser.
Seattle -1
San Fran +9

Seattle should come out and score some points this week. Holmgren was embarrassed last week (or two) and will hopefully play to win. Thats really all they have to do for me here.
San Fran will continue to throw the ball well...hopefully. The bears will have homefield advantage and that will help them...hopefully help them win on a last minute field goal or touchdown.

Think there is some value on these plays. If I win 2 out of 3 I'm a winner.

Right Side...this card is not going to make me +250 units...I think I end up making some money though...what are your thoughts on these games...honestly. I admire your capping ability and am trying to improve mine. From my limited experience I have found that a two team 7point teaser is a legit wager. I have been very successful with 10pt teasers as well.

any thoughts are welcome.

Coolgi

Skanoochies

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
Canada
Careful with S.F. According to NFL.com Rattay is doubtful or questionable. Don`t think thet will score much with Dorsey.

Good luck.

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
Skanoochies said:
Careful with S.F. According to NFL.com Rattay is doubtful or questionable. Don`t think thet will score much with Dorsey.

Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up skanooch. I actually saw that already but the reports that I heard stated that he was resting his arm during the week and was expected to play on sunday. I'm hoping that he will be ok by sunday. I guess it's a "gamble" if you will....

thanks again.

Best of luck today

coolgi

nhl8810

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
NJ
My apologies Rightside. the post came across as sarcasim to me. again sorry for the confusion.

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
Adding NE -4 2nd half $50

Will also look at the night game. If Seattle holds on and Steelers hold on..may look to middle here.

Ravens covered, steelers look solid, seattle so far is holding up...hopefully all stays as is.

:)

Check back later if you want.

coolgi

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
Also added over 21 in the NE/Pitt game for $50

2 reasons for this play: I think it will go over..obviously and I'm covoring myself with my Pitt teaser.

best of luck

coolgi

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
First of all got f*cked on my second half NE picks. I still like the picks unfortunately they both lost...

anyway...

tonight.

Added
Bears +5.5
under 42.5
7pt teaser---$80

Got word that Ratey is out and is only coming in if Dorsey gets hurt. If the bears win, I feel that it will be relatively low scoring.
Hope the games ends somewhere like 20-17..I don't even care who wins. Hopefully we can middle this one and win back the 2nd half plays.

coolgi

coolgi424

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2004
New York City
Well not a great NFL week so far for the posted plays...

Lost teaser Seattle -1 and San Fran +9---$100
Lost NE 2nd half -4--$50
Lost NE/Pitt over 21 2nd half ---$50

Won teaser Bears +5.5 and over 42.5--$80

Still Pending on an $80 teaser and $50 teaser.

Almost middled the San Fran game...would have been nice.

I'm doing ok thought because I took in game bets on the bears at pick, -2, and -3 for $30, $30, and $40. There was no way that I could post that and you have a chance to bet it during commercial break so obviously I won't count it on my record. I just wanted you to know why I ended up not being sooo upset about the 10 point win. If you watched the game San Fran couldn't do anything offensively. However, it would have been nice for that last play to be completed and then have them kick a field goal. Oh well...that's why they call it gambling.

Looking into tonights game a little bit more. I like my play and may just stick with it. With a possible middle on the 3 way teaser.

Check back later if you choose.

Good luck!

Coolgi

Bet on MyBookie