Beginning of a QB conflict at Nebraska

gaines

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Lincoln, NE
its been all over in the news this week that solich will not be afraid to play freshmen qb daley. It was even mentioned that daley may start and he has been getting more reps with the first team offense in practice then lord has. I still see lord starting this game, but if he struggles the smallest bit look for daley to come in. daley brings a totally new element to the team, and was quite impressive looking in the one game he played in. take this for whatever you want, just wanted to share the info.

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
I agree with u that Lord will not survive the whole year but I have reservations if Solich would start Dailey on the road. I think he will get a start once Neb losses but I think they will start him at home for the comfort level.

gaines

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Lincoln, NE
i dont believe for a second that they will keep lord in the game until they lose. he will probably start every game though. solich's ass is on the line this season, he knows if he doesnt turn it around this year that he may be gone. if lord shows signs of struggle or the huskers get a 14 pt lead look for the freshmen qb to come off the sideline. of course this is just my opinion and i respect everyone elses on this board very much as well.

Bet on MyBookie