Beledblue Poker rakebacdk question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nagrawa

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Carolinas
Bleed blue I saw your post before about rake back at party poker.
I use to play a lot of tourneys there but I started playing cash games since past month. I was wondering if you can hook me up with someone who gives rakeback.
You can PM me or if you want i can email you after getting your email from Jack
Thanks

Lockport7

Forum Member
Nov 2, 1999
Lockport,IL, USA
As far as the world is concerned Party is officially rakeback free now, they don't offer it, and if you get caught getting it from an affaliate bad things man bad things hahaha.

That being said there are a few places that are doing under the table stuff such as points system for merchandise and I even know one that does give rakeback at 25%, he has over 1000 clients but he even said if Party finds out about his website giving money back or it is heard through the grapevine they will shut him down.

But who knows Party can't seem to respond to an e-mail in a weeks time so maybe they don't know how to use the internet either hahaha.

Either way I can give you my source if you get jack's email for me.

I play about 1000 SnG's a month there.

Seth

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nagrawa

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Carolinas
LOCKPORT i emailed you never heard back.........anyone else who can help out with this rakeback stuff

Schouest

PenFan Club
Forum Member
Feb 8, 2000
Melbourne, FL
Rakeback deals are HUGE.....I just got on last week, and have made an extra $20 already playing no more than 1/2 NL !!!

But I dont think I can help ya..as per rules here...Sorry !!

Last edited:
Reactions: nagrawa