Belichick lost this game...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jasperjones

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2005
Note: This is just my opinion...

Belichick is a great coach... but he lost the AFC conference game for the Patriots. The biggest weakness the Colts had was/is their rushing defense and he decided not to attack it. Yes some will claim that the Colts are the 'Steel Curtain' of the playoffs and no one seems to run on them... which if you just looked at the stats you would be correct. BUT beyond those stats you would see... kc only gave L. johnson 13 snaps and jamal lewis is old.

SO what does the great Belichick do in this game... pass 34 times and run 20 (not including brady's runs) ........when I think it should have been 34 runs and 20 passes.

this game felt just like the last time they played... Belichick has the ability to run against THE WORST running defense in the NFL with Dillion or maroney and he decided against it... and in my opinion it cost him the game in november and again in the conference championship.

I could not believe my eyes in November when Belichick did not attack the weak running D of Indy..and I am even more surprised he did not learn from his mistake and did it again in the afc conference game...

rebuttals???

also of note... i had the colts in the second half so I am not a whiner who lost money and want to blame someone.

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
the pats blew this game second half.
dont mastter what they did. period.
getting late good nite.

jasperjones

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2005
the pats blew this game second half.
dont mastter what they did. period.
getting late good nite.

true... the defenses also disappeared on both sides. The patriots were up though in the final 5 minutes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ

Belichick is a great coach... but he lost the AFC conference game for the Patriots. The biggest weakness the Colts had was/is their rushing defense and he decided not to attack it. Yes some will claim that the Colts are the 'Steel Curtain' of the playoffs and no one seems to run on them... which if you just looked at the stats you would be correct. BUT beyond those stats you would see... kc only gave L. johnson 13 snaps and jamal lewis is old.

SO what does the great Belichick do in this game... pass 34 times and run 20 (not including brady's runs) ........when I think it should have been 34 runs and 20 passes.

this game felt just like the last time they played... Belichick has the ability to run against THE WORST running defense in the NFL with Dillion or maroney and he decided against it... and in my opinion it cost him the game in november and again in the conference championship.

I could not believe my eyes in November when Belichick did not attack the weak running D of Indy..and I am even more surprised he did not learn from his mistake and did it again in the afc conference game...

rebuttals???

also of note... i had the colts in the second half so I am not a whiner who lost money and want to blame someone.

YEA HES 27 YEARS OLD, WHAT A FOSSIL! MORON:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hamster

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Sacramento, CA
NE 21 - IND 21 - 3 - 1:35
Reche Caldwell he drops a sure touchdown reception in the left corner of the end zone.

NE 28 - IND 28 - 4 - 8:34
Reche Caldwelll was wide open, as no one was lined up against the receiver even as the play started. Brady sees it and he throws to the receiver and he drops it again with no one around him. His eyes are wide open, as he is simply amazed he didn't have that one.

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
When a team has a 18 pt lead in a championship game and blows it,how can you blame the coach.

Give some credit to indy,some blame on the defense.

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Def credit to Indy. It's like the Pats overexerted (sp?) themselvs in the first half and then just came out flat. not making that first down w/3 minutes to go was the real game. Agree they should have stayed w/the run, Dillon did well on the 3rd down plays, and seems as if they found some holes in the defensive scheme/personnell. Too much to put on brady w/that little time left, although they should have used a TO earlier IMO. What's past is past. Agree w/rusty, wasn't all on BB, team just came out flat.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

roc612

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2006
belichek not utilizing run amazes me.
C dillon only 7 rushes
He out genuised himself this time
maroney wwas unimpessive
Phantom roughing the passer call with under two minutes to go is as big a bull shit call as ive seen.Gave the colts a fisrt down on the Ne 11 yrd instead of on the 22
HUGE DIFERENCE

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
belichek not utilizing run amazes me.
C dillon only 7 rushes
He out genuised himself this time
maroney wwas unimpessive
Phantom roughing the passer call with under two minutes to go is as big a bull shit call as ive seen.Gave the colts a fisrt down on the Ne 11 yrd instead of on the 22
HUGE DIFERENCE

yeah where was cory dillon in 4th quarter?
Just heard seymour on radio.he said the defense ran out of gas,and indys offense wasnt allowing substitions.

i hate calling out refs at the end of game.
they did good job.but that pass interference on hobbs in endzone was poor in my opinion.

he was turned away from the qb,but there was no contact whatsoever.

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
yeah where was cory dillon in 4th quarter?
Just heard seymour on radio.he said the defense ran out of gas,and indys offense wasnt allowing substitions.

i hate calling out refs at the end of game.
they did good job.but that pass interference on hobbs in endzone was poor in my opinion.

he was turned away from the qb,but there was no contact whatsoever.

Thats why I liked the Colts this weekend. A bad call here or there and we have a winner. Just like Pats Broncos last season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
Thats why I liked the Colts this weekend. A bad call here or there and we have a winner. Just like Pats Broncos last season.

i know what your saying.it was a great game.
The colts played better thou,and made the plays when they had to,esp in the end.

this loss hurts,and its not losing the money that hurts.

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.

rebuttals???

fyi; dillion injured knee in first half,played one run in 3rd quarter.Maroney is too busy dancing in the backfeild.

faulk is not an everydown back.his options were limited

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
faulk is a straight ahead runner and should have received more carries. maroney looked like usher with all those dance moves:shrug:

:shrug:

all of this is irrelevant if caldwell (heroin addict) could catch.:scared

either way, all winning teams typically need a little luck, catch a break,etc. the colts caught a few last night - as the pats have caught their fair share in the past...........

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans

You are too funny. Last pearls of wisdom that I heard from you involved Manning as a point shaver. I'll be sure to check in with you the day after the Super Bowl to read who you liked between the Colts and Bears:mj07: