Sheff Utd/Bourne un 2.5 -167 (1/2*)
Sheff Utd/Bourne un 1.5 +177 (1/2*)

all half units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
grabbed it live at under 3 for another half right after Bournemouth scored the early goal...little more than I like on this one

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
Call me crazy but Sometimes I think we should all focus on one or two countries and collaborate our efforts???...Seems like Germany, England, and specific tournaments (maybe Spain) are what we are all most consistent at...Vig...Bason???....love to hear your thoughts on us putting a thread together for specific leagues...I did this off the books with a few good cappers a few years back in baseball and it really helped me narrow down some of the games I had circled...I know there are a limited number of regulars in this forum...love to hear thoughts on this possibility good or bad

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Call me crazy but Sometimes I think we should all focus on one or two countries and collaborate our efforts???...Seems like Germany, England, and specific tournaments (maybe Spain) are what we are all most consistent at...Vig...Bason???....love to hear your thoughts on us putting a thread together for specific leagues...I did this off the books with a few good cappers a few years back in baseball and it really helped me narrow down some of the games I had circled...I know there are a limited number of regulars in this forum...love to hear thoughts on this possibility good or bad

BC, I agree a collab would be a great thing, and I would get on board. Bason is our German guru of that I'm certain. I wouldn't say I specialize in any one league, but I like to follow the best teams in Europe as much as I can, and also other teams that are in good form and read the lines from there. For example, Denmark, Bulgaria, and Russia will be coming off their breaks, so I'll start looking at those again (prob won't post those), but not bet for two weeks until new trends are created (although I know from experience fading the previous trends is a decent method). I have no problem teaming up on a league or two however. Personally what keeps me in the game is looking at all these different leagues, keeps me fresher for some reason

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Good example...tomorrow in Austrian Bundesliga is Salzburg v LASK. I won't bet it because they're coming off their break, but it's 1 and 2 in the standings. I will note this line and total, the way they move, the outcome of the match, then juxtapose with the lines and season stats in their next games. Then I've got a shit ton way more info to crunch going forward, and that's basically how I find my best bets.

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
2/15

667 Gateshead (ENG-Conf N) +105
731 Hungerford Town (ENG-Conf S)/Tonbridge Angels (ENG-Conf S) Over 2?,3 -114

BenchCoach

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2008
Louisiana
2/25

708 Wealdstone (ENG-Conf S) -1 +104

I like this one alot...ml is -172...They have dominated their league from the start. I'll keep riding this train at reasonable prices...Went the safe route with -1 as they have outscored opponents at home 26-7 there last 10 matches. Their opponent sits in the middle of the pack and has lost 3 straight road matches by multiple goals. I may add the ML closer to kickoff

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach

I used to do this many years ago. I guess you could have called it a small betting syndicate. We had experts in each country and/or league, pooled our money and bet accordingly. It was more European based and the bets were made there as it was before the proliferation of on-line betting. The syndicate actually did quite well but it was hard to keep it together. It takes a lot of discipline and time, which can be tough. I am experiencing this now as I am preoccupied with some business issues that are taking away from capping. Some guys got distracted or bet too much outside the group and lost their way, and it was hard to tell how much time everyone was putting into their picks. I have been involved in a few of these syndicates over the many years. Some did well for a while and some were a disaster from the start.

I also did this in baseball many years ago where we each had a team. It worked well for a while, but I honestly hate betting on baseball. However, I am now a firm believer in focusing on a team or two in all sports as there is no other way to properly cap games unless that is all you do 12-14 hours a day.

In soccer I do better in Germany, CL, World Cups and European Championships. If I just stuck to that and never bet the Premier league again I would do much, much better. Full-time soccer betting is a grind as it never really ends. As I get older, I play fewer and fewer games and just look for good situations especially in conjunction with CL and Euro. I still firmly believe it is the best sport to bet and win on a consistent basis.