Best game and prop for MNF

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BestPlay2day

Forum Member
Dec 1, 2005
Minnesota
Won my bet hitting the Eagles who covered the 5.5 point with ease yesterday. Have a prop bet and game for tonight!

Prop on Betjamacia LaDell Betts Redskins +9.5 yards rushing (-105) over Chester Taylor Vikings $52.50 to win $50.

Betts will start today for the Redskins and last time he started against the Vikings on 1/2/05, he had 26 rushes for 118 yards. The Vikings running game has been weak and there is no explosive or proven tailback for the Vikes. Redskins have a good defense and Vikings will have to live by the short passes in the west coast offense to get their majority of yards tonight. Getting almost 10 yards is a gift as I think he will outrush Taylor straight up. Hopefully Portis won't see the field, it would be a huge risk to even send Portis out there today to risk reinjury to his shoulder.

Chargers -3 (even) $50 to win $50

2 stats that really stick out this games. Chargers are 6-0 ATS last 6 games vs Oakland and as home dogs, Raiders are 0-9 ATS last 9 as a home dog. Raiders talk about containing LT and making Rivers beat them; well good luck trying to stop LT as they haven't been able to do it in the past. Also, Rivers have some good receivers to throw to including TE Gates. I'm not sold on Brooks as a starter in Oakland so I expect the Chargers to win by atleast a TD tonight.

Time to cash these in tonight!:SIB

NFL record 1-0 +$50

Chill

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
I took C. Taylor when i saw it hoping portis would play.

Very small play just for fun though.

Good Luck

BestPlay2day

Forum Member
Dec 1, 2005
Minnesota
Nice win Chill! I knew I was done when Portis came in and didn't go out. I thought Portis wouldn't play even though he dressed for the game. Vikes pretty much stopped the run anyways so I probably would of lost anyways. At least the Chargers was an easy win so only lost some juice.

NFL record 2-1 +$47.50

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg