BEst of the BEst help - DAY 2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

H-Town

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Houston, Texas
Well guys -

Thanks for yesterday. I won $1200. Two more days like that and Im there. After I left I dicked around with pro and college ball. Lost on VA and lost the over by .5 of a point in the Rams game. Thanks to shamrock and others I won on the Minny game and somehow won the Zona under. Go figure. It was like 3-3 in the 3rd or 4th inning and I wrote that game off. Woke up this AM to a gift.

Anyway...all of your help is appreciated. I am about to look at things for today but as always I could really use your guys help and strategy on bet size. I am roughly 2 dimes from wheer I want to be. Again, I am looking at this as a challenge and not stressing about the money. If we make we makeit. If not no biggie. Thanks again for all the great capping help. If anyone ever is in Houston drop me a line.

H-Town

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Houston, Texas
Just initial looks

I really love Atl. in this spot dont see how I can pass here. Atl will look to get this series off to a good start. Maddux will buckle down after some not so maddux like outings.

Also initially like, Houston, Minny, Mil under, Zona, and Colorado (anti mets with Colorado's ace pitching...hmmmm?)

Running to lunch. I'll be back later. Let me know what you guys are thinking. Thanks.:shrug:

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
good luck tonight...im not crazy about the braves tonight...maddux coming off a terrible start..against a good team...and the lefty going against the braves who are struggling a bit...perez pitched a phenomenal game against them this year already i believe...but jus playing devils advocate here...if you see something go with it....again good luck tonight...cooz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
I like Atlanta, but the more I look at it, the less I like it.

Take a look at Baltimore. They have been playing well, winning close games of late. Erickson pitches much better at home than on the road. Good luck and hope you win another $1,200 today!:)

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
cooz is correct, Perez faced Atlanta earlier this season going 8 innings yielding one run on 5 hits striking out 5. Perez was sharp in his last outing as well going 7 innings striking out 7 yielding 2 earned runs.

Certainly its cannot be called a slump, but Atlanta has gone through minor slide last week or so struggling with Colorado & losing series at San Diego. Maddux looks very tempting at that price, but he is struggling, I believe he yielded 13 hits at Turner against Colorado, that's not typical Maddux. If he struggles, Perez has enough to quiet Atlanta bats, especially if Jones is out which is a possibility.

H-town your correct Maddux will be ready to compete tonight, he always is. But something is off with him, I would tread lightly on this game until you know umpire information & if Jones is playing, his right handed bat could be need against lefty Perez.

Good luck

Colorado looks good tonight, also Arizona at home at a nice price.

Oakland/St. Louis parlay another possibility

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg