Best site for>>>

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
scoring updates that automatically refresh...usually go with vegasinsider but their site is all messed up tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
sportsline is the best .. .

mlb gameday not bad ..

someone was saying the other day thats buying the mlbtv is not a bad idea . ..

never tried it .. but have heard good reports about it ..

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
I've thought about that also.......

So Spock, you still playing some games or laying low?

If so, who did you play tonight?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
metch ..

thanx for asking bud.

Took out my money from Gameday . .. book was turning out to be unlucky .. . . but almost increased bankroll 6 times there so happy :)

will get the money tomorrow ..

send my original investment to Olympic . . .. so starting fresh ..

Since I play only totals dont care about dime line books ..
all totals are 20 cent lines . .. :(

had played Under 4 Runs in first 4 1/2 innings in Atlanta game. Got lucky there and won :)

Mebbe things are changing around.

Looking @ SF Team Total Under 4 Runs [or Game Total Under 7]
One of the two.

To lose the SF team bet SF needs to score 5 runs. If we play the game total means that LA has to score 2 or 3 runs if SF hangs @ 5 runs. Still looking @ the numbers.

Dont know what was happening last few days .. but with stress at work and bad luck here .. things were going crazy . .. . nice rest yesterday :)

going to the blue jays game tomorrow .. $2 tickets on wed. to the upper deck . .

Cheers !!!
Spock

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
No doubt everyone needs a break from time to time:D

I was telling myself the same thing today after learning the zona game went over the total after assuming it went under. Went to bed when it was 2-2 bottom of the 8th...And then the two teams decide to score 9 runs in 1 inning:thefinger

Those are the breaks I guess. That's exactly why I hate playing unders. At least with overs, you always have a shot but you know if a game is going over after 5 1/2 innings.

You do a good job and the breaks will fall your way once again. Happens to everyone....If it was that easy, we would all be rich and there would be less hair pulling night after night:)

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
I am already bald he he ;)

passing on the LA game .. Bond screws me everytime .. if i had the under he would have probably hit the grand slam .. :mad:

good luck metch
Spocky

# i had the under in mind also when i saw the game yesterday. Hard luck bud .. .
No money but just thought the under would have hit .. but left game alone bcoz Arizona has gone banana's in last 2 innings .. they have outscored opponents something like 145 - 38 in last 2 innings of the games. :shrug: :confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
WOW that is an insane stat..might be worth looking at when I take a Zona over...

GL SPOCK.....

Good time to bet dogs now... top pitchers usually struggle this time of year....