BET JAMAICA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
See Post below Herman changed mind and sent me an email w/in a hour!!!

Hey Jack just wanted to let the forum know about how poorly I was taken care of by Bet Jamaica!!!I put a Futures bet on GTown to go to the Final 4 $40 to win $90(last of the money left in the acct). Checked last night and nothing in the acct. Checked again @10:30 this morning and still nothing. Was going to put in $44 and $44 on LSU and Rutgers girls tonight. You can see in Box' s thread that I bet NC last night and have been following him on the girls. After moving all day and night from Exeter to Att(Rock knows I was moving)I wasn't able to call again until 10:30 tonight. Talked to Herman(who was nice) after 25min wait and didn't have an answer why it took over 24 hours to grade the bet. Asked if anything could be done and he said NO!!!!Just a Question is this proper procedure on getting paid on a bet and KEEPING customers?Please suggest a better book.I didn't think getting credited $40(split)was too much to ask for!Not happy doing Their WORK and wanted the board to KNOW!!Thanks JACK listening.

Last edited:

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
I'm confused, you were expecting them to credit money to your account for womens basketball games you werent able to bet?? :mj03: :mj03: :mj03:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Yes Joz because if I had used another book I would have been credited by this morning and thus been able to bet. They screwed up not me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dickiesports

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2006
sorry but BJ offers a rolling bet if u have a wager pending that has not been graded you can still make another wager...called rolling wagers....GL>

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Well Herman must have changed his mind after he thought about it because w/in an hour he just credited me $25 free play. Now that is FAIR ENOUGH!! Ray I'm rolling it over for your first 3 Baseball games to get to $200 and send it to Jack in addition to the other check for Hokie Fan!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Well Herman must have changed his mind after he thought about it because w/in an hour he just credited me $25 free play. Now that is FAIR ENOUGH!! Ray I'm rolling it over for your first 3 Baseball games to get to $200 and send it to Jack in addition to the other check for Hokie Fan!!

I am glad that betjamaica worked things out for you. Sometimes books take awhile to grade props it happens, maybe you should edit your title since BJ worked things out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg