BetaGame Review

aortega521

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2013
Hello, just wanted to give a quick review on BetaGame. I had been looking for a book to play at and decided to give BetaGame a shot based off of good works I read on this website. I started out out at the book making several deposits and had to re-up multiple times.

Throughout that experience, depositing was the easiest hassle free experience ive ever encountered. Will, the owner has taken great care of handeling my account. Super responsive via email and there's never a question I feel I can't ask.

Finally, I got to the point where I could withdraw on a deposit. I've done so twice and again, fastest payouts I've ever received. I've played at the big books, I've played at boutique shops, you name it I've been there.

My withdraws were requested and received within that same half hour. If your looking for a top notch book and don't want to be messing around searching anymore, then turn to BetaGame. Will, has treated me right and I appreciate his help, timeliness, and attention to detail he has given my account. Thanks fellow Madjackers! :0074

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
:00x15:00x15

Great to hear !

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Will kicks ass! He's some kind of old school karate guy; all that patience, attention to detail, respect, and perseverance have translated well to the customer service he provides.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie