BetandWin

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Has anyone had any problems with BetandWin? They seem to have far more matchups each week than most other books but I've had some bad reviews about them. Also, what are their limits? Thanks.

Svengali

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Switzerland
Monarch, I've been with them since Simon the Bold reduced me to a fiver after a very small and modest winning run. When the took over Simon Bold they apparantely only kept the golf market makers on. No problems getting cash out but prices can go very quickly.

doonhamer

Forum Member
May 16, 2001
Scotland
I have also been there since Bold Simon stopped golf betting.They are all right for match bets but as Svengali says the prices go quick I cannot believe they are win only on there outright betting,I would have thought as they are win only they could have been best price about a few golfers instead of being mediocre at best . Doonhamer

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
No problems yet and a big improvement on Simon Bold. Have placed three figure sums on matchups with them and not been declined - sometimes wish I had ;) - and have had a couple of decent-sized payouts via bank transfer. Matchups tend to disappear as much as change in price, but at least they are unique and have been numerous at times.

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Yes, but you can just scan your passport and then send it to them via email. The requirement is just for first-time withdrawals. Not a great hassle to collect your winnings IMO. Bank transfers have been processed straight away and have been in my account within 5 working days at most.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg