Biden on Daily Show

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Most unelectable guy I ever liked.

Dammit - he's so close, but he doesn't stand a chance. Not these days. Too out of touch. Dems' version of McCain.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Not one of my fav people but will give him his due--he was one of few dems that was offering alternate solutions on war months ago--in lieu of the no solution only complaint group--also probably more knowledge of international affairs than any and calls em as he sees them--direct opposite of your weather vane floppers--

--but will have all the liberal Soros/moviestar money against him--so tough road ahead

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Joe Biden? No thank you. Had the dis-pleasure of meeting the man and chatting with him back when he ran for President in 1987. He spoke to one of my Poli Sci classes at the University of Iowa.
Found him to be a dolt of the 1st order-not too bright and quite arrogant, but I think thats the norm for anyone dumb enough to want to be President.

The Delaware senator ran for president in 1988 but withdrew from the race in 1987 amid accusations that he had plagiarized from speeches by a British Labor Party leader...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Not one of my fav people but will give him his due--he was one of few dems that was offering alternate solutions on war months ago--in lieu of the no solution only complaint group--also probably more knowledge of international affairs than any and calls em as he sees them--direct opposite of your weather vane floppers--

--but will have all the liberal Soros/moviestar money against him--so tough road ahead
I like his ideas on Iraq. I think they should be partially used - The Kurds should probably be independent. They don't even fly the Iraq flag as it is. They are not part of the problem, somewhat isolated from the problem, and deserve to have their own country if they want it.

Bet on MyBookie