Big, Big Doggie tonight plus a couple of more

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
OK, almost feel guilty saying I like this game tonight...but I like one of the worst teams in BB, the Nats at +190 and the Nats at +1 1 /2 -115. Reason is Nats are something like 15-4 in Redding starts this year...he hardly ever has bad outings...Nats have improved with Kearns back in the lineup..he's a real baseball player instead of one of these muscle-bound stiffs they've had in the outfiield...only one position but one more real baseball player helps..Braves really seem like they are average at best...older players that are playing worse now than they were earlier..Jones slowly dropping..pen pretty lousy...Hudson not even as sharp, team kind of playing uninspired if you ask me...so I'll take the great odds...these two teams do not have as big a difference in talent including the starters as one might think...Nats 5, Braves 3

Like the Birds of Balt to beat Detroit tonight..key to Birds is their pitching..tonight they have their "ace"...he'll be good for 7 I think..Birds can hit with Detroit..Os 6 Tigers 3. These team are pretty evenly matched...last night it was the tigers, tonight the Os

And like the Dodgers over Ariz---don't like Doug Davis that much, great story about this comeback and all..but he's still a "soft tosser"...Dodgers should be able to get to him. Kurudo not bad..Dodgers make a move to go into first tonight and the rest of the weekend...Dodgers 5 Ariz 4.

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Gonna add an over 7 1/2 Red Sox/Angels

Gonna add an over 7 1/2 Red Sox/Angels

Very low line for a Red Sox game...Lackey and Buckholtz aren't all that great to deserve this line...Bosox will get theirs..5 runs I expect..Angels not nearly as good a hitting team but the Bosox pen isn't all that sharp right now so even if Buckholz is sharp, Angels should be able to get at least 3...expect that the Bosox will get to Lackey early so the good Angel pen may not come into play...Bosox 7, Angels 4.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NOLES#1

Chief Nole
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Jersey
I agree with you on the Nationals play....They always give the Braves a hard time when they play them. I believe the Braves are 3-5 against them this year...and they didnt do as well against them last year (11-7). Good luck with the play...I think I might hop on them also!

Last edited: