BIG day of Dawgs! 2/3

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Posted record 1-1 (-3.3U)

Really Like the dawgs today.

KY +7 (4*)
Ky is playing much better of lateafter dropping 3 straight. IMO FL is struggling a bit and will have a let down today. Also playing the ML.

S. Ill +5' (4*) L
another game where I feel the Dawg wins straightup, but I'll take the points S. Ill is 6-0 ATS against Wich St in there last meeting and I see them exteneding it to 7 with not much trouble.

MarQ +11 (3*) W
Think they keep this well within the numbers and only lose by 5. Many people on this side though so kinda wondering??? :scared

BAMA +4 (2*) W
Bottom line is this is a must win game for the Tide and LSU hasn't proved anything on the road this year. This one should come down to the wire.

FSU +16 (3*) W
I think this is to many. The only way Is see Duke covering this line is if they score in the 90's. which they've done three time this year. I think FSU has beening shooting the ball well and should keep this well within the numbers. Of coarse they don't stand a chance at the upset and if they come out cold as ice they could lose by 20+, but let's hope that doesn't happen.

1* St. Bonnies +16 L
1*E. Ill +16 W
1*Uconn -4 (had to have one Fav.) W

Last edited:

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
With you on the Bama play, but to say LSU has done nothing on the road is flat out incorrect. LSU is undefeated in SEC play and has beat Ark, Tenn, ole miss, all on road. I am going Bama today because it is a must win.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
5-2 (+3.5*) on the day and should have been 6-1 i(+11.9) if it wasn't for that freak'n 3pt shot by S. Ill that sent it into overtime and then wind up losing :mj16:

That's how it go it goes though!

Liking KY even more line now at +8 I think that is as high as it will go, but gonna wait to see.

Adding
Memphis -15 (2*)

Bet on MyBookie