Big Friday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
well if i remember correctly last friday the whole board did very well and it carried on thru the weekend. Lets see if we can start the weekend on a high note.
only going with 1 BIG GAME

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS -150
they have killed me all week, but tonite they will make amends. good spot for the cards as they are the better team. williams has pitched very well and should be able to handle the mariners.

small play on the cubs/white sox over 7 1/2
i really dont care who is pitching, anytime you can get a white sox over this low you have to play it. same scenario as the yankees last nite. the best team in baseball and they were +135 at home. how dont care who is pitching, the yankees played the best baseball game i have watched all season last nite. no way they were going to lose that game. that was just devastating for the sox.

good luck today guys.
this is it for me.

spider

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
SPIDER said:
well if i remember correctly last friday the whole board did very well and it carried on thru the weekend. Lets see if we can start the weekend on a high note.
only going with 1 BIG GAME

spider

YUP -- last weekend was a lot of fun :spotting:

Let's do it again --- good luck with your plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
looks like the over is going to hit.......hope ya make a profit today/tonight!

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
well thats the way i wanted to start the weekend, 2-0 as the over barely hit and the cardinals finally scored some runs.

lets see if we can keep it going saturday.

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg