BIG GAMES BIG WINNERS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Guys as I look at the lines for this weeks games I notice that picking games is becoming more and more tougher as the linemakers are beginning to sync in with teams performances and ats records.

Having said all of that I narrowed my plays to the 4 games I feel most confident with betting this week ( and 3 of the 4 happen to be national Tv games)

1st. Oklahoma -6 (buying 1 point -130.00)

Guys after seeing this line drop from -11 to -7 my initial reaction was WOW. I believe the public is leaning towards TEXAS simply because of the great Rushing Numbers they have been putting up week after week.but guys this is OU they'er playing here the same OU team that year after year ends Texas national championship dreams.

Guys I believe OU defense is capable of containing Cedric Benson to under 100 yards here and therefore forcing Texas's Young QB into many passing situations(not good for texas).

Year after year people say this is the year that Texas beats Oklahoma and year after year people end up very dissapointed.Until Coach Brown shows me he can win a big game I will not be a betting on his team.On the other hand Coach Stoops is a winner and his system has proven to do so.

2nd. USC -6 (buying 1 point -130.00)

Another game I was shocked to see the line move in.(USC -11 down to -7).California in the tough spot of playin b2b Pac.10 conference games on the road is not a good thing for me. They won and covered LW at Oregon state but against USC defense they will have a tough time doing that.USC Coach Pete Carroll has had 2 weeks to prepare his team for this BIG REVENGE GAME and they will be ready.

USC defense showed how dominating they can be in stopping Stanford's offense in the 2nd half of theyer comefrom behind win.California has a very explosive offense that can put up big numbers against anyone and I do give their defense credit for LW performance against Oregon State holding them to only a 1st Quater TD .

Bottom line Revenge is a big factor is these BIG conference games and USC seems to have it in their minds from LY game that ended that perfect season.USC wins big at home

3rd.Notre Dame -3(buying 1 1/2 -140.00)

Notre Dame is playing much better football TY than they did LY.They seem to be a whole lot better balanced team on offense now that QB Quinn is actually completing passes downfield to his WR's.Add to that a good running attack and I see Notre Dame winning 4 out of 6 remaining games TY.

This is Stanford's 1st road game of the year and not to place you want to start. The are a surprising 4-0 overall and ATS this year but that will all end here.They couldnt stop a mediocre Notre Dame football team LY at home (57-7) and they wont stop them at South Bend.

4th.Kansas State -1(buying 1 point -130.00)

I was on Kansas State LW in their loss to Texas A&M and I was very dissapointed in seeing the final seconds of that game affecting the cover. I believe that Texas A & M definitely played better football but Kansas State should have covered the 5 if not for their own mishaps.

Having said all of that I dont see Coach Snyder losing b2b road conference games TW. Kansas State RB Sproales was blasted by the local media TY for his continuous fumbling problems and I believe he will answer his problem. I expect a big game from him TW keeping him at least mentioned in the Heisman race.

Well guys these are the games i will be playing this week. Please feel free to reply with any thoughts . TY

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
I agree with the lines I usally can spend one good day lookiing at games and come up with 10 play possibilities an then I narrow it down to 3-5 this week after 1 day of study I found 2! gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Thanks guys.

I am adding a small play on LSU +3.5
This is to 2nd game of 2b2 conference games (lost LW at georgia) so I feel Saban has them ready for this primetime tilt. Revenge is in their minds from LY loss.

LSU OUTRIGHT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Well Guys had a nice day saturday.
Went 3-1-1(usc-6 being the push)

I am done with Coach Snyders Kansas State Wildcats as they have not performed all season long and are basically giving up TY. Took them LW as well with the outcome being the same.

Would have liked USC to punch it in from inside their REDZONE but will settle for push as CAL played a great game with a chance to win outright

GL GUYS WILL BE POSTING NEXT WEEKS PLAYS AS OF WED.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg