Big Play Friday!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
I have not been posting plays recently due to the fact that both my work and family situations have been crazy lately.Unfortunately, I have been left with very little time to cap games so I have not been posting plays. I seem to have misplaced my season record to date but at the time of my last post my record was a game or two below .500 and -2.50 units. On to bigger and better things!

Plays 11/22

Sabres (-145) 2 units 290 to win 200
I am counting on the Sabres playing a motivated game tonight knowing that the franchise is going to be bought by a local group who have no intentions of moving the franchise.

BIG ONE
Penguins -1/2 (-120)
5 units 600 to win 500
The Pens should snap out of their losing skid in a big way tonight against a Thrashers team playing much better hockey of late.

Red Wings (-135) 2 units
270 to win 200
Canucks continue to rely on Morrison, Bertuzzi and Naslund for offensive production. Red Wings have too much depth.

Stars -1/2 (-125) 2 units
250 to win 200
Ducks return home after a productive road trip, but have to face a talented
Stars team who have to be frustrated getting a tie in Phoenix after having been up by 2. A return home of sorts for head coach Dave Tipett who had been an assistant with the Kings for years.

Good luck tonight! $$$$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Good luck tonite, buddy. About damn time you start posting again.

Couldn't get myself to play the Pens tonite. Pitt has big time problems on D right now due to injury. Dafoe will prob get bombed tonite, but who knows how the Trashers will play tonite knowing they finally have a solid goaltender. I think Over6 is a good play but don't want to lay 135 on a total. Might throw it in a parlay later.

Will be rooting for the Pens for ya, though. Good luck again.

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
What the heck, I might as well have a play on each one of the tilts tonight!

Adding:

Phoenix Desert Dogs -1/2 (-140)
2 units 280 to win 200

Good luck tonight!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg