Big play inside

DBLMUTZ

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
cant leave the bookie broke now can we

cant leave the bookie broke now can we

houston 1 unit with the vig from me he'll only hav 2 pay u 98.sumding unitz lmao 100 units y would u bet against a hot houston team with a game where any picther can shut down the other team this game is a toss an i will bet houston,gl:moon:

katphish

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Re: cant leave the bookie broke now can we

Re: cant leave the bookie broke now can we

DBLMUTZ said:
houston 1 unit with the vig from me he'll only hav 2 pay u 98.sumding unitz lmao 100 units y would u bet against a hot houston team with a game where any picther can shut down the other team this game is a toss an i will bet houston,gl:moon:

You may be right on the surging Stros but I'm thinking Padres are in a good spot to cool em off and avoid the sweep at home with Peavy, who has a 1.42 ERA in 3 career games vs Houston. While Miller with a 5.69 ERA in 3 career games vs SD shows me enough reason to lay the wood on the Padres. :shrug:

Either way, good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DBLMUTZ

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
yes it does

yes it does

good 4 u if u really did bet 100 units jus couldn't c it on this game of all games ,best of luck in the future dude,lol

katphish

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
padres win +125

padres win +125

Lets just say my bankroll is sorta based on my lifestyle :D

Thanks guys for the support, sorry if I offended the Stros backers. It's just that I'm hardly on here and if I do see a solid play that catches my attention, I try to share it with everyone here and lay big confidential units.

Now I'll probably lose it all in football :rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie