Big Plays on a Big Sat

vvegas29

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
Good looking CFB card and hoping to collect! Trying to boost my BP 9-2-2 record.

Big Plays:

South Carolina -4.5
I have a bad feeling this sucker bet might come back to bite me, but trying to overcome that fear posting this as a big play. Don't see how this spread can be this low. Road dog or not, SC is far "Spurperior" to a very weak Wildcat secondary. Think the cats can score here, but hanging my hat on them not backdooring this spread. SC by 10+!

Vanderbilt -2
Odd lines all over the place this week and this is no exception to me. Vandy hung tough against pretty formidable foes, Bama and Ark. Ole Miss is a washout compared to those two and I think Comodore QB can pass and run against this D. Adding a trend of Miss only 1 cover ATS in last 10.

Minnesota +3.5
Morreli 5 ints & 1 TD pass since opener.
Cupito 8 TD passes & 1 int last 3 games.
Foes have been different so these stats aren't the whole story, but Minny plays well at home on a regular basis and I don't think they lost any confidence or drive last week after a good battle for the little brown jug vs a very very good Michigan team. I'll take the points.

Also Likes:
Lots of them....

Cal -5
Been cashing in on their firepower for 3 straight weeks. Very close to one of my big plays but can see this one being tight. None the less, this is going to be a large bet on the Bears. Think their still better on both sides of the ball - improving D, especially at home.

Iowa St +7.5
Strong home dog play! 4-1 last 5 in these situations. Huskers still giving up lots of yards on D. Good points play, and even a ML bet landing here.

Hawaii -12
Host of these rivals is 6-0 ATS last six mtgs. High scoring game leading to high scoring with for home team.

More 'likes', but won't include in record:
Florida -1 - revenge in the swamp. Leak performing better than Russel this year, like home team here.
Georgia Tech -14
Wash St -3

Good Luck all!!!

YTD Record:

Big Plays 9-2-2

Also Likes 5-6-1

shayj1634

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2006
:mj07:

Spurperior????

I love it!

Tough to go against any of these picks, they all look good to me.

I am on board!

:bigun:

Bet on MyBookie