Wisconsin -3

*** (3-0)

OSU -14

** (0-1)

None

* (1-1)

None

Some thoughts:

UM lost their best OL for 4-6 wks vs EMU (Center David Molk). They'll be shuffling guys around up front. They also are very likely going to rest Brandon Minor and their best safety Michael Williams, both have ankle issues. IU has the athletes up front to give people problems with two all conference ends (DE's are key to stopping the read option) and an impressive 300lb RS-Frosh. UM will be looking ahead to @Michigan State next week (and @Iowa the week after). I expect this game to be very close and if an IU money line is offered I wouldn't hesitate to put a little on the line there.

Mark Dantonio has a well publicized unhealthy obsession with UM (countdown clock and all) which probably contributed to MSU's 0-2 SU and ATS record prior to UM his first two years (including a 45-7 loss to OSU LY). Coming off a heartbreaking loss to ND with UM on deck? Not a good spot. Wisky rolled up 281 rushing yds in a penalty aided losing effort in East Lansing last year. John Clay should rush all over a very average MSU defense. Only thing keeping this from being a 5 star play is the soft play of the Wisconsin secondary which was supposed to be the strength of the defense this year.

GL all

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I had overlooked Indiana this week. Will have to check that one out further. GL this week

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg