Big Thursday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
2-0 last nite

NEW YORK METS -130
glavine did his part last nite but lidle just shut them down. no way they get shut down 2 games in a row. leiter takes the mound today and will be on. the mets are the most underrated team in baseball. they have so much avg. talent, floyd, hidalgo, cameron, matsui, reyes, and their big man piazza, it is only a matter of time before they rattle a big win streak.
acevado starts for the reds and he has come back down to earth lately. he won his first couple starts this season and then has not shown me anything. i also would expect some key players for the reds to sit today after the nite game. the mets should have their normal lineup in.

lets start the day off right guys.

spider

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
CHICAGO WHITE SOX/ MINNESOTA TWINS OVER 8 1/2
santana has been awesome his last 3 starts but all 3 starts were against montreal and then 2 vs. milwaukee. he got knocked around against the sox his last time and garland hasnt pitched that well lately. this may be a trap but this total is way to low for me

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
good luck spider. I was liking that sox/twins over myself. Garland usually has a few good inning, but after the 5th, he will just blow up.

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
ANAHEIM ANGELS -135
washburn will get them back on track today

MILWAUKEE BREWERS UNDER 13 1/2
6 of last 8 between these 2 teams in colorado has played under. santos is an under pitcher.

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -210
way to much chalk, but i couldnt pass this up. wolf looks good and the phillys are 3-0 this season as favorites of -200 or more at home. just can not see them losing 2 in a row at home to the expos. downs got hit hard by the blue jays last outing and phillys bats have awoken

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
big double play for the mets, now they just need to score, big confidence builder to get out of 1st and 3rd and no outs.

leiter will keep us in the game, we just need to score.

spider

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
well the mets are in good shape for the win. finally the bats are waking up, they are going to give everyone in the nl east a run for their money. to bad they have to play the yankees again this weekend.

twins and sox arent hitting to much, guzman has 2 guys on for him twice and hits the ball hard both times right at someone. oh well

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
TEXAS -110
the mariners got their 1 win last nite. rangers get back to winning today.

SAN DIEGO -120
d backs finally got a win last nite, but they are just falling apart. they are a very unhappy team and the padres will hand it to them tonite. valdez has been effective against arizona and i see no reason why tonite will be different

thats it, to many games already

good luck tonite guys

spider

small play on yankees, pedro may throw a no hitter going into the 9th but somehow they will find a way to lose. pedro always pitches well against the yanks but hardly wins. yankees want to sweep. no way they just give this game away