BIGG week 4

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Last: 17-16 -18.7
Season: 34-31 -16.8x

Urggggg... felt better these last 2 weeks, and didn't make progress. Chargers loss was my whole week - breakeven on rest... herby wasn't right. The Atlanta game was a travesty. And Titans and Dolphins were just bad calls. Being a mostly dog player (though I have no bias, just how my numbers/reads workout in NFL lately), it's even more disappointing that I haven't taken advantage the past 2 weeks. Though, not that you care, as said many times, I'm almost always sprinkling mls, so that has been a bit fruitful at least. Anyhow...

Grabbed a few early week before they get to or pass key numbers...

Bears -2.5 5x
Jags +7 10x
Atlanta -2.5 10x
Chargers +7.5 5x
Ravens -2.5 5x
(hate to be against my Bills again, but here I am)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
They do, but I have to admit the Giants look pretty good as well. Last year, both games were over at the half.
They do?!?!??

This horseshit ball control offense that if the cowboys could tackle they’d be up 21. I don’t see it.

Couldn’t score vs the commies or Vikings and got a few on a battered Browns team. This Cowboys D is awful and they still can’t get sixes.

This team blows. Sorry

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
And ofc his first miss ever from there

Gross. McCarthy is the Woat. They can’t tackle. Giants ugly it up again. This team is such a fade it hurts
I don't disagree and I was in the same boat. All I was saying is this Dallas team defense is nowhere near what it was last year under Quinn. The Giants might be terrible but this Dallas defense making them look average.

Reactions: Jord20

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I don't disagree and I was in the same boat. All I was saying is this Dallas team defense is nowhere near what it was last year under Quinn. The Giants might be terrible but this Dallas defense making them look average.
NFL teams have figured out how to run at that defense, so strong running teams make them very vulnerable and shorten the game and keep Dak on ice. Giants don't have a good running game and still dominated the clock. Dallas needs to figure it out because they will continue to get rolled against strong run games, and balanced offenses will lacerate them. My 2 cents 😃

Reactions: Jord20 and Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie