bigger Wednesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
30-18 y-t-d

Detroit Pk -105- Have watched the Stars of late and they do not look comfortable with this new playing style taking a lot of shots, but they are allowing a lot of shots also- Detroit playing well, and the road team has been doing well in this series of late- Expect Hasek to have a good performance after the poor outing last week versus the stars

Nashville Pk +120- Nashville players have said this is a huge game for them, they want this game (check article in Tennesean) also Minnesota has lots of injuries going into this game

Rangers - 1/2 -140- Rangers might be turning it around, Richter has been playing well, I know he is battling th flu but he is expected to go- Florida played yesterday and I am hoping to see Kidd in net tonight-

St Louis + 1/2 -110- Expect a great effort tonight from the Blues- players are anxious to play again after that poor performance against Ottawa in their last game- Of all of my plays I like this one the least because it is tough to go against the Av's at home but I will take a chance on this one and go with the Blues-

I might add a total or two later- good luck-
Sports Junkie, what do you have for tonight?
Good job last night.......

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
LOL. Hope you don't mind. Sorry I keep picking your posts to post my plays. I just prefer not to post threads if possible. Don't know why really. Call it superstition I suppose.

I am on DET. One of my books had +120 earlier but is now -105. One has -110, but also has +.5 at -108. ?? Has to be a mistake on that one. I also found DET ML +105 at camelot.

I am taking DET ML (+105) 1 to win 1.05
As I mentioned in IE's post, (cut and paste) DET is 5-0 on the road this year, and the road team is 9-1 last 10 in this matchup. The only good game DAL played in the last 10 days was vs. DET at the Joe. Should be a revenge type game for DET. They are 2-0 this year on zero days rest (won in CAR last night). Also keeping in mind the ole "first game back at home after a long road trip" theory. My only question mark was whether Hasek was in and he apparently is so I am going with DET.

That is all for me tonight. On the year 33-14-3 +10.58 Units. Good luck everyone.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
adding one total

over 5 Stl/Col 5 -120

I liked this one when I saw the line this morning, did a little research and I think we will see at least 5 goals in this one.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
33-20 y-t-d

3-2 on the night

should not have added the total obviously the wrong play but at least the wings pulled it out. Should have known to lay off the Rangers because most of us were on them.

Only play that looks good to me for Thursday is the under in Pitt/Tor 5 1/2 -120 at Olympic/

Bet on MyBookie