Biggest Parlay You Ever Hit?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Two $50 three teamers and a $25 four teamer keying off of two games on a Saturday afternoon.

Played on a parlay card in a bar when I was 22.

The two teams I keyed on were game I saw in a publication put out by Mike Warren.

Thank god I never fell for any of that 900# shit!

But picking up $800+ the next Tuesday was the sweetest feeling I have ever had wagering!

(Not bad for a kid who just started his first "real" job made half of that in two weeks!)

JohnWise

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
Can't remember biggest parlay I ever hit but this was like holding one.
Many years ago, I was an inbetween. Took a lot of action and passed some off. One Sunday, for the late games(there was no night game then), some dude played the five games remaining OVER and played 4 of the sides. A dime on each. And I was just a part-time postal worker then, with little bankroll. He hit every damn game. I had to borrow from a buddy to pay the guy. By New Year's, I had it back in spades. But that Sunday, I will never forget. And I have had worse days. But later for them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big_Mack

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Alabama
4 years ago I hit a $1000.00 two teamer that I bet in Juarez Mexico. I was stationed in El Paso while in the Army and would go down every day and bet on anything. I still remember the games.. Dallas Cowboys -1 vs. the Steelers and the Vikings +3 vs the Bills.. the play payed 2600.00 and I never got the nerve to place one that big again. I will hit 2 and 3 hundred two teamers on the regular though. Good thread, I love thinking about that day..

Roger

Forum Member
Oct 12, 1999
AUSTIN
1996...my first 10 teamer (that won)...all NBA...$20 bet that paid $14K...I've hit 3 others since...$10 each...pay out is 700-1 at most places...

looking to hit one in football this season...
wink.gif

buckeye

Forum Member
Aug 30, 1999
Strongsville,OH,USA
Rog, chec out AcesGold for NFL side parlays Fridays. Those 10 teamers would pay 1023-1 there, on sides. I thought most only paid 500-1 on 10 teamers, but I rarely play more than 3 teams so I don't pay attention to them usually.

My best "spread" parlay was at AG last year, a 7 teamer ( 8 reduced by one push ) which paid 127-1 ( true odds ).

I have hit two >400-1 golf parlays at SIA, on $5 bets though, but those are my biggest scores ( odds-wise ).

About 15 yrs ago I played a 10 teamer on college hoops at IP, my first >2 team parlay bet ever. The first 9 came home and I didn't realize it until the 10th was almost over. DPL +1 and they were up 6 with < min left. Lost by 3 in OT, DAMN! Paid 50-1 consolation but I was sleeping on the "layoff" possibility.

GL2All

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger

Forum Member
Oct 12, 1999
AUSTIN
thanks for the info on Aces buckeye...I may have to check them out just for the fun of it...although playing all sides is a lot tougher to hit than side/total combos...but then again hitting a 10 teamer has very little to do with skill and a whole lotta to do with luck anyways...parlays should only be done for the fun of it...F off money if you know what I mean...6 teamers can be very lucrative if you know how to mix them up...I've hit 4 six teamers in the last 2 weeks...and with all the good cappers here, it's pretty easy to hit if you don't have the time to cap on your own...you just have to watch and learn who to trust with your instincts and money...good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr Feelgood

StonedPimp
Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Las Vegas
Last Year on the weekend of 10/14-10/15, I hit a 10 team parlay with:

Oklahoma +8
Unlv+7
Texas +1
Oregon -1
Fla State - 48 1/2
Iowa State M/L -220
Redskins -3/12
Titans M/L -260
Vikings M/L -260
Colts M/L -235

10 dollars to win 1439

The thing that pissed me off the most is that all the Money line picks would have covered the spread that week and paid me over 4000 for the parlay...I have it hanging on my wall and in my locker at work.

I also hit a 5 teamer the same weekend
10 to win 250....needless to say a feat that will probably never be repeated...

Ahhh the memories...especially after coming home from Vegas last week a 1300 dollar loser thanks to being away from a computer all week and going with my only reading the paper on all my plays...terrible $$$ management...

willinreign

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2001
San Diego,CA,USA
Last year I was about half way through the
football season and I was breaking even on
the $200 I sent in at the start of the season
I was getting sick of all the hard work and
stress, so I just put it all on a 5 team 6 point teaser in college football. I hit it
for $1000 I was in shock. The next morning
I decided to try the same thing on the NFL
and decided to add 2 more games that looked
like easy wins. So I bet a $200 7 team tease
I got lucky as hell on 2 games on one a field goal hit the upright that would have lost it for me. On another all they had to
do was sit on the ball with 1 min left and
E.James ran in a 40 yd TD to cover the over.
I won $2000 making it $3000 for the weekend.

I'll be an E.James fan for life!!!

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
I personally couldnt hit a decent sized parlay if my life depended on it. I have enough trouble hitting 2 or 3 teamers. But according to the big winners list at VIP some guy just recently hit 2 eight teamers in one month. Cashed out over 50 grand...must be nice.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tito

Forum Member
May 25, 2001
Northfield, Ohio, USA
My biggest parlay win was a pure luck. I did it betting on a horse race. I walked into the race track and without even looking at the program bet a 4 horse $1 parlay box on the 2,3,5,and 7. Cost me $12. These numbers represented my parents birthdays (3/7, and 5/2). The 7 and 5 came in 1st and 2nd. The 7 horse went off at 70-1 and the 5 went off at about 20-1. The $1 parlay box payed $1571. Three races later I hit another parlay that paid $450. I then did the smartest thing I could think of. I left.........

------------------
Tito

I used to have a handle on life.....but it broke!