BIGGEST PLAYOFF BET TO DATE (VERY STRONG)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
I will have to say that a lot of cappers I respect greatly are on the other side here but I TRULY FEEL I FOUND A STEAL HERE.

Let me start by saying that when I first heard that the Miami Heat drafted this kid Wade I felt very unhappy about Miami picking up a shooting gaurd in the draft instead of some help inside like AMARE who was available.At the time miami roster was stacked at the position and I just didnt feel that we NEEDED HIM.

After watching this kid Wade play for the past 2 yrs I have changed my opinion greatly. I feel he has really shown a desire to WIN and the ability to LEAD his team through all the obsatacles put in front of him.

NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY ON THIS PISTONS TEAM CAN GUARD DWAYNE WADE.Not Tayshaun , Not Hamilton , Not Billups , they will all be mismatches.

Guys I know THE DETROIT PISTONS are the defending Champions and they are a great defenseive team with great Coaching but Miami has had a goal all season long when they traded for the BIG GUY and that was to WIN and NBA Championship and for Shaquille to do it against this Pistons Team that maded him look ordinary last year.

FOLKS I guess you know where my heart is and what my play is for this series.Trust me you wont be dissapointed.

MIAMI HEAT FOR SERIES -130 BIG PLAY $5000.00

MIAMI HEAT GM.1 -2(bought 2 pts) $2000.00

Omar the $$ Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 27, 2000
florida
HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT AMARE WAS IN THE '02 DRAFT WHERE WE TOOK CARON, WE DIDN'T REALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO DRAFT AMARE, WADE WAS TAKEN 5TH IN THE '03 DRAFT, BUT BESIDES THAT, GO HEAT!!!!

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
like the heat as well for series at least. won't touch tonight, hate teams off long layoff.

Omar is right, was the 2003 draft

On a side note, i'm sure that the pistons are quite happy with Darko Milicic. Was a brilliant move on their part to pass on wade, anthony, bosh, hinrich, kaman, and josh howard. Milicic is making an immediate impact how well he plays water boy.

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Guys this is what I feared would happen as the Miami Heat game is off the board.

Maybe Shaquille is not available due to injuries

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Fellow cappers as u may know if Shaquille O'neal is out for game one that changes my opinion greatly for game 1 and maybe for the series as well.

I will post again prior to the game with my final thoughts.

SHAQ is a big part of this series paly.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Cappers not much more to add other than I am lowering my wagers just a little bit for the simple reason of Shaquille Health and playing time.

I still feel Dwayne Wade is the key in this series and I will ride the Heat till the FINALS.

FINAL PLAYS

Miami Heat Series -120 $3500.00 to win

Miami Heat GM.1 -2 bought pt. $800 to win