Jan 11, 2003
Bay Area
BigNick?s Play for Saturday

YTD : 11-3 (up 116%)
LW:6-1

***All Ratings based on the BigNick Stripper Scale***
Headliner (Vegas) 4U ? Love it?here comes the bankroll
Main Stage (Atlanta) 3U ? Nice?Definitely worth dropping a few
Lunch Buffet (NYC) 2U ? Italian or Mexican? But the view is nice?
Peep Show (LAX) 1U ? Got to put a few quarters in to get you ready for the real action
!!!San Francisco Special ? No Action!!!!You never know what to expect

Headliner (Vegas) 4U
Green Bay (-7.5)
I have very strong feelings regarding how bad the Arizona Cardinals are going to be this year. Blake is, in my opinion, the worst off-season move in the NFL. He is a selfish player that is more concerned with padding his career numbers than helping turn around a franchise that is currently digging a cavern under the city of ?Rock-Bottom? that they have called home for the last 4+ years. Blake has a bruised heel and no matter how good he says he feels, he could barely stand less than one week ago. This is a QB that will not remove himself, to the detriment of the team until it is far to late for the Cards to get back in the game. With the veteran leadership that the Pack possesses, I see a great chance for Ahman and Favre to look like the players of old. Coupled with three of the Cards starting Rec. Questionable for the game and it will be a long day. The AZ o-line is plagued with injuries, even though they have clearly failed to live up to the hype. L Davis has even been quoted as saying he is not sure he wants to play football anymore?.! The public will not be in the stand s to support this team, as they were shut out last week in their home opener, and with the amount of snowbirds living in Phoenix, I would not be surprised if the Pack had the home field advantage. :nutkick

Pittsburgh (-4.5)
The first factor in this game is the uncertainty surrounding Corey Dillion. I have to believe that with the way the Pitt D played last week, Cowher will have his team fired up and ready to put on a performance fro the steel city. After giving up 41pts to KC, I doubt Cinncy scores 10. There is clearly no on in the secondary that can cover the phenomenal receiving corps of the Pitt team, just look at how the Broncos abused the Bengals with far less talent.

Main Stage ?
Seattle (-3)
There is an uncertainty hanging in the air in ST. louis?.I know everyone and their mom say?s how good Bulger is, but like I say until they are headlining on a fulltime basis and keeping their Pimp satisfied, they are not getting my Money. Martz has a stable of women, and his favorite Ho, Warner is waiting I the wings to come out and stink up the stage again. This is clearly a team that cannot play without the consistent leadership of one and only one QB. I am incredibly disappointed in this much heralded O-line that as of yet has not given the QB consistent pocket protection. Until Faulk gets 20+ carries this team cannot defeat a team on the rise like Seattle. Seattle is 7-1 ATS off a shutout win.:Yep:

Tampa Bay (-5)
****Thanks Senor Capper*** 7-1 ATS off of a loss as a favorite. Plus, They have a fantastic secondary that will be facing an injury riddled Atlanta passing offense. I can?t wait to see this O-line try and give Johnson protection. I foresee many passes rushed, and many INT returned to the house.

Lunch Buffet ?
Min/Det Over (47)
No explanations for this one except?.two teams that have yet to learn of the concept of D.

[B[Peep Show ?[/B]
Minnesota (-3.5)
Very interested in this dominant O-line. When you don?t know if the game is going to be a trap, look at the most basic fundamentals?.O-LINE & D-LINE?I think that each are worth a 2 point advantage?.Minnesota has the better of both = 4 points?spread is less, I?m taking it, simple as that. Size does matter when you aren?t the biggest!

SFO Special ?
San Francisco (-7)
:moon: :moon: :moon:
This is definitely a fitting pick. Garcia and Owens what a combination, I think I saw them at Macy?s today looking for some formal gloves to wear to the stadium?.This is a team that has shown they still can?t even get it right on special teams. Oh ya?.Owens was covered all last week by Archuleta and still Garcia pretended not to see him?Someone didn?t wash somebody?s back?and somebody?s a little ?butt-sore?, literally and figuratively I?m sure.

:moon: :moon: :moon: moon1 :

Last edited:

DiggityDirk

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
Bring on the Bichez

Bring on the Bichez

Glad to see a little sense of humor. Hope your picks or good, or it looks like I will be headed home with a case of the blue balls. Lock and Load baby