Billy Blastoff......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Shifty Mac

RONNIE MONEY
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Chico, CA
Not bashing, just don't quite understand why a good capper would quit betting college before even the halfway point of the season...

you were up 2 g's, and now your just gonna stop betting...?

you going to a service or what...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shifty Mac

RONNIE MONEY
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Chico, CA
He told you his system hasn't been successful after this point in the season in the past

ok....maybe he isn't a junkie like the rest of us... i dont think i could just quit my winning ways cold turkey half way thorugh the season....then again, i would have to be winning in the first place

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
maybe he's trying to be a little more responsible than the million lurkers putting their Friday night beer money on his every pick

pretty impressive decision IMO

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
no disrespect to anyone here (not referring to you shifty)

but if the board would do a little homework instead of watching tv all the time, you can get the same moves he was coming up with

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

momoney

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2004
Kansas City
Not bashing, just don't quite understand why a good capper would quit betting college before even the halfway point of the season...

you were up 2 g's, and now your just gonna stop betting...?
you going to a service or what...

There you have it....take it and run til next year..

Greed kills..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
My apologies for stupidly chiming in on this subject at all (and probably a couple other lately). Sometimes I can't keep track of all the agendas here. I'll go back to the political forum were everything is black and white.:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg