MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
record to date 4-1

plays for 12/9

Chicago State+8 line should be +14

Loyola(+5 1/2) would have been a pick but bad qfactor numbers make them a no pick.

Only 1 play and thats Chicago State. Good luck and only use my computer generated picks as a guide and bet with your head not over it. :clap:

canabiz

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2004
Open Field
Thanks Billy let's cash this one!

I don't know if this question has been answered before (i did wade through your posts since early this year but didn't find anything concrete)

Does your system work for football and pro hoops

Thanks.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Going to play your system with every pick and see how it does... $100 a play... keep em coming and thanks Billy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Keep up the great work Billy. I am having a hard time with this game--Cal Ful is picked 1st in their conf (a stronger conf thant the one Chi St is in) and Chic St is picked last in theirs?? I hope the line goes up.--GL

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Chicago St.might be in for a bit of a letdown after the upset of UIC the other night. When you're Chicago St. that is a big win believe it or not. glta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Yosemite

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2003
hawkeye said:
Keep up the great work Billy. I am having a hard time with this game--Cal Ful is picked 1st in their conf (a stronger conf thant the one Chi St is in) and Chic St is picked last in theirs?? I hope the line goes up.--GL

tenneessee was ranked 4th i think in pre season football poll so we all know what the preseason polls mean

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
this topic had to be covered regarding how he picks his picks, and playing a team when they are plus 8 when they should be plus 14....anyone point me to the thread regarding this?

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Do a search (advanced search) for all posts from billy blastoff. Look for the one about 3/4 of the way down titled "things about a game vegas knows" from 1-27-05 (there are multiple threads where he used this title). That should explain it.

Billy, you should make the note above your sig! :)

GL and thanks for the winners Billy!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AUTiger

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2002
Baltimore
Thanks for your sincere effort in helping all of us here at MJ's ! I will be tailing your picks all season long!! Good Luck !

Tiger

AUMemphisTiger

Forum Member
May 20, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Again

Thanks Again

Thanks for another winner tonight. Can we rename the system the half-point winner based on the last two nights? Great comebacks, huh? Thanks again - keep up the good work.

JIMMYBOY

JIMMYBOY
Forum Member
Feb 8, 2005
PUEBLA, MEXICO
THANKS BILLY FOR TODAYS PICK , I GOT THE LINE AT +9 AND I GOT THE WIN THANKS TO YOU.. I AM SORRY YOU DID NOT GET THE CASH TODAY, BUT YOU WILL GET IT TOMORROW

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING ON NCAA COLEGE BASKETBALL.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
Billy - Nice job... I got it at 8.5. I usually don't follow other peoples picks, but I have tailed you on the last two. GL.

I love the system. Keep posting plays.

AUTiger

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2002
Baltimore
If all of them are 1/2 pt winners I may have a heart attack a little sooner than I thought!!
Keep the winners coming bud!

And as for you Billy (+8), a push is better than a loss on my watch! Lets make some cash tomorrow!

Tiger