Black Cloud1 Monday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheBlackCloud1

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Sunset Beach, Ca, USA
ytd: 12-8, + 3.3 units
Yesterday - The easiest kind of victory going with over 9.5 in Cinn-Expo game where 21 runs were scored. The game was over the total by the 4th inning.
Today - Take the SF Giants at +105
The weak hitting Mets might still be reeling from scoring an amazing 6 runs last night! But in all seriousness, this looks like a good spot for the Giants to rebound if their bp can respond. Jensen has yet to give up more than 2 earned runs in a game going against teams that are probably more offensive minded than the Mets - Texas, Colorado, Arizona and Atlanta. Drawback with Jensen is control problems at times and his inability to get much past 5 innings. Hopefully the Met lineup will be what he needs to do that. Appier is always contentious, but the Giants roughed him up for 6 runs in 6 innings on May 13. He is a sorrowful 3-5 at home. Take SF today.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
The only thing about this JENSEN kid that scares me is his MBA, over 16!
eek.gif
HOW he's keeping his ERA down is beyond me... METS came up with clutch hits all weekend, and if he puts runners on like he has, it will spell doom!! I'm looking OVER here, as APPIER has been tough, but only on the road. He also wasn't receiving any run support early in the year, but that has changed recently. This series has been won by home team six straight games now, and 8 of 9, BUT it does seem improbable that the GIANTS lose four straight while in the heat of a pennant race. Normally a strong finishing team due to all the veteran leadership.... still debating this one, may just go OVER myself.

Keep up the good work, you are read daily by many!
biggrin.gif