Black Cloud1 Tuesday - Best Bet Part 2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheBlackCloud1

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Sunset Beach, Ca, USA
ytd: 8-5; +1.70 units
Yesterday - Oakland and NYY win - big surprise. Angels and White Sox fail to so up - that is a surprise. No explanation.
Today - San Francisco Giants -170 (3 units) BEST BET
This is my second best bet so far. Not surprisingly, the scenario is much the same as the first one. Only here, we have a major league caliber team going against perhaps the worst major league pitcher at the moment - Carl Pavano. I have nothing personal against Pavano. But the facts are he had an elbow injury and missed a great deal of time before returning to face the Dodgers. They shelled him in their only decent offensive display in 2 weeks. Prior to the Dodger game he was blasted just as bad in AAA. What could possibly prevent this from happening again? Pavano has to be a go against at anything under 200 until he pitches a decent game at this level. If they choose to leave him in beyond 3 innings, the OVER 9 also would appear to be a sound wager. Take the Giants.
Game #2 Oakland A's -160
The risk here is that the Indians have been shut down 2 games in a row - not easy with their line up. But even if Tribe can score a few, what is going to stop this runaway train called the Oakland A's? Their play since the All-Star break is simply outstanding. Take the Oakland A's.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

gemini blue

Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
TN
great stuff blackcloud i already went with these so hope we have a winning night. good luck to you.

san fran
ariz
KC
oak

all your info makes me feel better about my picks, thanks! ....gemi

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Black Cloud.......love the Oakland play tonight! (And I'm even a tribe fan)

Good Luck to ya

-ndnfan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg