Black Cloud1 Wednesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheBlackCloud1

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Sunset Beach, Ca, USA
ytd: 9-6, 60%, +3 units
Yesterday - Best Bet performed as expected with SF pounding poor Carl Pavano for 8 runs in 1 1/3 innings. Putting Pavano on the mound is near a criminal act. With an era of about 31.00, Pavano is not ready to return. We went against him at -150 for an easy win; last nite -175 in a joke. Next time, if there is a next time, you'll have to lay a ton. He has guaranteed a loss and an over both games - only pitching 4 1/3 innings in the process total both games. At 10-0 after 3, this is the thing best bets dream of. Game #2 was a tough loss for Oakland at 2-1. A bases loaded walk sealed their doom, but the real problem was zero production from Giambi brothers. However, give credit where due to Steve Woodard for giving up only 1 un in 7 innings. Most aggracating part of whole deal was Oakland inability to score off Rocker in his 1 full inning appearance.
Today - Oakland Athletics -145
I know I sound like a broken record, but Athletics appear to have an edge again here at reasonable price with Hiljus going against Burba. I have no confidence in Burba's ability to hold the A's to 6 runs or less - thus play the A's.
Random Ramblings - Strong leans to Yankees, Cards, and Blue Jays. Would also look at Padres against Maddux, who has given up alot of hits in last few starts. Nevin may be out for Pads.
Good luck to all!